Chapter 5

Cade told Lucas to go hardware store to get some things and maybe something for his head.

"Go to the hardware store and you get the list. The whole list." Cade said to Lucas.

"What, you're going to try and fix him? And yn?! She's nuts. He's not amodel train set, Cade." Lucas said.

"No, that's right. He's important." Cade said.

"Yeah, but important to who? You can't keep an alien locked up in your barn. What are you gonna do, play with him?" Lucas asked.

"Will you calm down? What we saw i think he's important to Y/n." Cade said.

"I'm trying to, but i just got hit in the head with a ten-foot cannon! If he eats you, i get the GT0." Lucas pointed and opened his car's door.

"Not a word to anybody. Do you hear me? Not a single word if you don't want Y/n to kill ya. Nobody!" Cade said to Lucas.

Meanwhile y/n inside the barn.

Cade and Lucas left. I saw Cade writing something to paper which he gave to Lucas. Optimus is scanning me and i crossed my arms over my chest.

"I tried to find you for 2 years!" I said to him.

"I knew you're looking for me but i couldn't risk it." Optimus said to me.

"Risk what?" I asked from him.

"That they're gonna kill you too." Optimus said.

"I'm already fucked up. Since the day when i raised my voice to the generals and i left. I think i'm not wanted so i'm okay." I shrugged.

"I've lost too many comrades and i can't stand it if i lose you too." Optimus said and then coughed.

"Yeah well i've found you so i don't need to do anything stupid anymore so let me just fix you." I said and eventually Cade came back.

"I trust in your hands." Optimus said to me.

"Let's start!" Cade said and he started to burn some metal and i climbed up on the ladders waiting Cade to give me the pieces. It was getting extremely hot and i felt like i'm gonna pass out so i needed to take the longsleeve shirt off. I was most worried about my arm 'cause it's not looking normal and these people have never seen a Tramsformer or anything like my arm. It would be differend if we would be back in the military.

"Took a hell of a hit, you know. The missile just missed your power source." Cade was ready and said to Optimus.

"We call it a spark." Optimus started. Cade walked next to the ladders and gave the head piece to me so i could place it right. I reached with my arms and when Cade was giving the piece to me his eyes traveled on my right arm but he didn't say anything.

"It contains our life force and our memories." Optimus continued while i walked up the ladders next to his head.

"Yeah, well call it a soul." Cade answered back to Optimus.

"It's like electricity goes through your whole body." I commented.

"Can you get it back?" Cade asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back when i tried to place the piece to its right place.

"Like if you lose it can you get it back?" Cade asked and i have no idea where that question came from.

"Technically yes but it's not easy to do that. I did it once and i don't wanna do it again." I said and then i saw how Optimus looked at me 'cause he knew that i was talking about him.

There was a few seconds silence between all of us.

"How long have you known them?" Cade asked.

"I think it's been maybe 10 years? I worked with them when i was in military and i was charge on them." I continued and i got the piece to it's place.

"Y/n has been great support and help to all of us in these past 10 years." Optimus said and i smiled to him.

"You worked in military?" Cade asked.

"Yeah but i don't wanna talk about it yet." I murmured and i looked at Optimus. He tried to get all the ammos out of his chestplate.

"Cade, why are you willing to help me?" Optimus asked and he threw the ammo to ground.

"I guess maybe because you trust me to." Cade said and lighted the torch. Optimus looked at Cade and then to back to me so i just nodded and smiled to him in agreement but then i heard car driving to the yard.

"I'm back!" Lucas yelled

"Took long enough." I murmured and then Lucas walked inside the barn. He stared at Cade, Optimus and then me.

"Whoa! What the hell is that?!" Lucas almost yelled.

"What?" Cade asked.

"In your arm?! Holy crap, are you alien too?" Lucas asked and i raised my eyebrow like is he kidding?

"Dude!" Cade said to him.

"You know what i am? I'm your worst nightmare... I will come at night and suffocate you with my bare hands." I smiled softly to him.

"You serious?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah if you're still being rude." I nodded.

"Sorry, i was just asking." Lucas said and raised his hands to the air in defence.

Cade shook his head and i looked at Optimus and he was confused too. He stared at lucas and Optimus looked like he wanted to squeeze Lucas. He wasn't happy about Lucas.

"Lucas, sometimes can think before speak." Cade said and cleaned his hand to the towel.

"Man, i said i'm sorry." Lucas said again.

"Well, this alien human can maybe explain it when you ask nicely." I murmured.