Chapter 24

"Back it up! Back it up!" We all started to yell to Shane.

The whole ocean was trying to flush us away and the metal pieces were falling down.

"Move! Get out of the way' i can't see!" Shane yelled and started to back up.

"Shane, drive faster!" Tessa yelled.

"Okay, just calm down." Shane said.

"Watch out!" I yelled to Shane when we almost got crushed by the metal from the sky.

"Get cover!" Optimus yelled and he ran away too.

"Back up! Back! Back up!" Cade yelled. There was a huge wave which hit to Optimus and he fell down.

"Shane!" I yelled.

"Come on, move! Out of my way!" Shane tried to back up while the civilians were running away.

"Look out!" Shane yelled.

"Just hit them! Just hit them!" Joshua said.

I looked behind us where the Lockdown's ship was and also the Dinobots started to float up.

"It's a big magnet!" Joshua said.

"Yeah and that is not a good thing!" I yelled.

"It's sucking up metal and dropping it!" Cade said.

"Is he searching the Seed?" I asked and i tried to think the situation clearly.

It's coming! It's coming!" Joshua yelled and Lockdown was almost straight above us.

"Watch out! Watch out!" Cade yelled and the cars started to fall again.

"Go and stop slowing down!" I yelled.

"Oh, no, now it's circling towards us. Hard right! Take a hard right!" Cade yelled to Shane.

"Oh, my god!" Joshua screamed and i looked up. The whole cruising ship was falling down and we were gonna end up dead.

"Hurry up!" I yelled and then Shane drove inside a somekind of street shop. It was good idea until everything started to float up in around us.

"Oh, no. No, the magnet. Get out, get out!" Cade yelled.

The car started to float up and we tried to jump out. Darcy and Tess fell first and i tried to jump out.

"No, no, no! We're going up. Grab the bomb!" Joshua said.

Joshua was still in the car and he was holding the Seed until it started to float up too. Joshua was in top of it and Cade went to grab the bag and tried to pull them down.

"I can't get the seat belt off!" Shane yelled and he was still in the car. I felt weird. I started to feel this pressure all over my body.

"Cade!" I yelled to him and he turned to look at me while he tried to pull Joshua and the Seed down.

"I'm going up! I'm going up!" Joshua panicked. Then Cade started to float too but Darcy ran and grabbed Cade from his leg.

I felt very bad at this point and i went next to the wooden pillar and i hold on. I put my arms around the pillar and i shut my eyes. I felt like throwing up and all i knew that this wasn't good sign. Everyone were yelling until the magnet deactivated and everything were falling again.

"The car!" Shane yelled and it was falling down.

I looked up and i tried to run behind Cade. We were outside the building and i took a deep breath. I felt okay now.

"What happened?" Cade asked from me.

I looked my hands and i turned to look at Cade.

"Not good... No, no.." I murmured.

"Shane!" Tess yelled and ran inside the building.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" Cade asked and walked in front of me.

"It has spread." I said and i looked at Cade.

"What has spread? I don't understand." Cade said.

"The metal, Cade! It has spread inside my body! Next time when we meet that magnet it's doesn't end well for me." I murmured.

Cade didn't know what to say but i knew we were in hurry. We started to run towards the City and tried to find someone. We ended up next to a big road.

"Bumblebee!" Tess yelled and i turned to look right. Bee was riding one of the Dinobots and coming towards us.

"Hey, you guys! Yee-hah!" Bee yelled to us. Smile appeared on my face and i loved to see that he had fun even though the situations wasn't that funny.

"Come on." Cade said and started to lead us somewhere. I ran behind Tess and Shane.

"Go find someplace safe." I heard Joshua said to Darcy but i didn't stay to listen.

"Can you see the Autobots?" I asked from Cade.

"Not yet!" He yelled to me until we saw Bee and the dino fell down to the ground. It looked like a park and they were fighting there. We started to run towards Optimus who was on the ground.

"Y/n!" Optimus started.

"We're okay." I said to him.

"Autobots, get this bomb over the bridge and out of the city!" Optimus pointed at it.

"Dad!" Tess suddenly yell and looked up. It was Lockdown again.

"No, no, no! Prime, it's gonna pull me up!" I yelled to him.

"Come on." Cade said and started to run. I started following them but it was useless 'cause i got pulled up in the air.

I grunted a little bit and then Optimus started to float too.

"Optimus!" I yelled to him just if i fell down i'm not gonna make it alive. I tried to reach towards Optimus and he tried to grab me. One of the Dinobots hit the building and it gladly stopped him but the building crumbled.

"No.." I murmured and i really started to panic.

"Catch!" Optimus said to me and i reached to his hand. He managed to put his hand around my body again until he hit the building too. I felt how the building started to crumble and we were going through the building but Optimus went to other side of it.

I held on from Optimus and i kept my arms around his neck. Optimus held with his right hand on the building. He had gun on his left hand.

"Please, don't let go!" I said to Optimus who was struggling. Optimus grunted and he shoot towards the huge magnet so we started to fall down.

"Holy crap." I yelled and i wanted to close my eyes. I felt his both arms around me and he tried to shield me from the drop. When we fell to the ground and i think it knocked the soul out of my body. I groaned there on top of Optimus and i tried to get up.

"Are you hurt?" Optimus asked.

"Not much but this was new thing to me." I murmured.

"I want you to help the Autobots to get the Seed out of the city!" Optimus said and waited me to get down.

"What?" I asked but he stood up and looked at Lockdown's ship.

"It's you and me now." Optimus said and started to run towards the ship. I saw the Dinobots running somewhere and i started to run after them.

"Bumblebee!" I yelled to him and he was transformed to his altmode.

"Y/n!" Cade yelled.