Chapter 1

5 years totally after what happened. Is it really been that long? I've tried to find Optimus these past 2 years but i've seen nothing not even a single piece of him.

I've found new Autobots though but we have lost many 'cause the people are stupid they need to hide all the time.

"I think this is useless." Crosshairs said to me.

"Stop it. It's not useless." I murmured.

"We havend find anything in these 2 years!" Crosshairs said while we drove towards the city in Texas.

"Yeah but we will. He has to be somewhere and i know he is hiding." I said.

"If you say so." Crosshairs answered.

I sighed deeply and we arrived to the city.

"Cross, you can drop me in front of that theater." I pointed to the side of the road.

Crosshairs dropped me side of the road and i got out of the altmode.

"Contact us if something happens. Someone is going to pick you up." Crosshairs said.

"Roger." I answered.

I watched how the sun beamed into Crosshairs's green paint.

"Okay, Optimus. You better be somewhere here." I murmured and i looked around the place.

I'm not sure what i'm even looking for? I can't just ask from people that has they seen this truck which usually transformed to a giant robot who saved the world? You haven't? Oh that's okay.... It's everything else than okay. I need to find him. I needed to start somewhere so i walked inside the theater.

"Hello?" I asked but nobody answered to me.

Are they deaf or is this just abandoned?

I walked through the giant doors to the hall where all the seats were.

"Hello?" I almost yelled and i heard loud thud.

Well i'm not alone.

"Well." I shrugged and i started to look around.

"How could he be here?" I murmured and i rubbed my temple.

I walked down and actually this place was kinda mesmerizing. I've never been inside a abandoned theater.

I was getting impatient 'cause there was nothing about Optimus. Where are you hiding?!

I sighed and i placed my hands over my head and i wanted to punch the wall.

"Don't be coward and leave me alone!" I yelled and i looked up to the roof.

I heard even louder thud this time. I really should go soon.

I scanned the theater one last time but then i saw curtains.

"Well, i will regret if i don't check." I shrugged.

I grabbed from the curtain and i opened it and my eyes went wide open.

"It's a truck..." I murmured.

I threw the curtain out of my way and i walked in front of the truck.

"It could be." I said and i scanned the truck.

I took few steps ahead.

"Hey? Who are you?" Man asked from me. I turned quickly around and i stared the man.

"Me? Who are you?" I asked back.

"My name is Cade Yeager." He introduced himself.

"Well, Cade Yeager. I'm here searching something and it's not of your business." I said and i crossed my arms.

"Okay. Well if you're done could you move out of my way so i could see the truck?" Cade asked.

"NO!" I yelled.

"I mean, no. I found him and it's mine. Sorry but i'm taking him home." I said.

"You? Him? Do you even have a place where to put it? I have a full barn." Cade said.

"I... i..." I didn't know what to say.

"If we pay half and we take it to my place but you can help with it?" Cade asked

I raised my eyebrow and i stared at this Cade Yeager and then this truck. I wasn't even sure if it's him but it has to be.

"Fine. Deal." I said.

"But! When we've fixed him. I'll take him." I said and i pushed my hand foward to shake Cade's hand.

Cade stared my hand and then to my eyes.

"Deal." Cade said.

Cade suddenly walked past of me towards the truck's drivers side.

"Hey? What r u doing?" I asked.

"I want to look inside." He said and climbed up. That was it when Cade opened the door and the shells dropped on the floor.

"It has to be him!" I murmured.

"Mortal shells?" Cade asked.

"What the hell happened to you?" Cade murmured.

"Well nothing good." I said.

"Obviously." Cade answered.

We walked outside behind the curtains and there was more people.

"Hey, snakeballs. How much for the truck?" Cade asked.

"Truck?" He asked confused.

I sighed because i didn't have any clue. what was going to happen or where this was going.