Chapter 22

I heard Savoy's screaming and eventually i saw how he hit on the ground. I turned around and i saw the family who lived here. They were terrified.

"I'm so sorry." I said and i bowed a little bit 'cause i didn't know if they could speak english. I went in front of an elevator and i pushed the button million times until it came up. I luckily was only in 7th floor so it was quick ride back down. When the elevator's doors opened i tried to run to the avenue and i saw the Autobots.

"Hey! I'm here!" I yelled to them and i ran.

"You're alive!" Tess said.

"I don't die that easily." I smiled and i took a deep breath.

"You look like crap." Cade said.

"Thanks." I murmured.

"No but seriously he beat the crap out of you." Cade said.

"It's only on the skin. Everything is fine in inside." I said.

"We got a real dilemma here. Okay? I created incredible robots. It's all designed to kick that fat Transformer's ass. So, really, this is a no-win sitaution." Joshua said and pointed at Hound. I raised my eyebrow and i looked at Hound who was Behind Joshua.

"It's over." Joshua ended but then Hound threw his cigarette towards Joshua and he fell on Cade.

"That was mean." Hound said.

"Hey! I'm sorry if you can't handle the cold-hearted truth!" Joshua yelled to Hound.

"These fat-ass robots has feelings as you know and they're even more incredible than your prototypes..." I started.

"Optimus, what are my orders with these humans? Can i squish the bald guy?" I heard Hound speak to Optimus through his radio.

"Where is he? Is he fine?" I asked from Hound.

"They landed in a range." Hound said.

"Okay, yeah of course... So, firstly we need to get that Seed out of this city. Far away from these humans." I said.

"We're in China." Shane said.

"We gotta try!" I said.

Hound and Bumblebee transformed and we started to walk behind them. It was hard to drive anywhere when there was so many people in panic.

"All right, come on! Let's go!" Cade said to us while we were behind Hound.

"Bee, go!" Cade also signed to him to go first. Then there landed a missile towards us.

"Go!" I yelled to our group and we tried to run behind the ruins. Hound and Bee transformed and they kept us safe.

"Where's Tessa?" Cade asked and Tess tried to quickly walk next to Cade. We were hiding in a corner of some building's ruins.

"Stay behind me! I'm covering you! If i stop covering you, it means i'm dead. But that ain't gonna happen. Y/n, we may need you help at somepoint." Hound said.

"Copy.." I murmured back.

"Is he serious?!" Joshua yelled.

"He just said that he don't die..." I looked at Joshua.

We were standing there and didn't move. It was better this way.

"I'm a wicked warrior robot!" Hound said.

"Atleast someone makes this funny." I smiled softly.

"Come on! We gotta move now!" Cade telled and grabbed Tessa with him.

"What?" I was surprised he just started running somewhere.

We were running behind the Autobots while they tried to kill the prototypes.

"Bee! Twelve o'clock! Cover fire!" Hound said to him. I looked around and thought that how the heck i'm gonna help if i don't even have a gun...

"We're surrounded! Hustle, hustle, hustle!" Joshua yelled while we tried to run inside some kind of street shop.

"Rocket!" Cade warned and we lowered ourselves. We eventually got inside the shop and we were on the ground.

"Oh? This is the perfect place to hide. A big glass box!" Joshua yelled and pushed his arms in the air.

"Nobody will ever find us here! That's...." Joshua yelled sarcastically and started break stuff.

"Sit your ass down and be quiet!" I yelled and pointed the ground.

"We're getting boxed in! We're getting flanked everywhere!" Hound said.

"Help me out of here! Kill anything that moves!" Hound said.

I looked around.

"Cade! Shoot!" I yelled to him 'cause he was the one who had a gun. He broke the window and started to shoot the prototypes.

"Come and get some, you little bitch!" Hound yelled.

"Incoming!" Hound warned us about a missile which flew next to us so that all the glass broke around us. I covered my head from the glass.

"I can't believe i'm putting my life in your hands." Joshua yelled and was frustrated.

"This is your fault! If you wanna be your own hero! Here!" I started and i grabbed the gun from Cade.

"Take the gun and kill them!" I continued raising my voice.

"No, i don't want the gun." Joshua murmured.

"Take it!" I yelled to him.

"No, i don't want the gun." Joshua repeated.

"Then shut your mouth and let us handle this!" I said and i gave the gun back to Cade.

"All right." Joshua said and raised his arms in the air.

Cade kept shooting again and i looked the Autobots.

"Running out of guns and ammo." Hound announced his situation.

"Optimus better be somewhere close..." I murmured. Hound gave his all and tried his best. He kept shooting and throwing things towards the prototypes until he got hit. He flew back but still he kept doing his best.