Chapter 3

The whole day was like we did nothing. It was getting darker outside. We were sitting on a terrace with Cade.

"I think i should go home." I said to Cade.

"You could also stay here." Cade said.

"I mean if it's okay to you and Tess." I murmured.

"Sure." Cade murmured.

We went inside and i told him that i can sleep on the couch. I was really tired and sat on the couch and i saw Cade went back outside. I closed my eyes for a while to think my thoughts throughly and i hoped that we could do something tomorrow.

*
*
*

Wake up! Find him! Your opportunity is to find him!

I heard voice to tell me and i opened my eyes. It was morning already. I fell asleep. I stood up and i looked around but nobody was there.

"Optimus..." I murmured.

I put my shoes on and i walked outside towards the barn. I opened the door and i saw Cade unter the truck.

"What are you doing?!" I almost yelled.

"Y/n! You don't guess what i've found!" Cade sounded happy and quickly stood up.

"What?" I asked.

"Dad!" Tess yelled.

"Coming!" Cade answered and he walked towards the door.

I walked closer to the truck and i placed my hand on his hood and pressed my face closer.

"Listen, i know you're there and that you're hiding but you better give me some kind of sign or i'm gonna go crazy." I whispered to him.

"What are you doing?" Cade asked and there was also Tess and Lucas.

"Nothing." I murmured and took few steps back.

"Okay! Now you're all here! Look! Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it. Something blew a hole in it!" Cade started.

I scoffed.

"Yeah? So?" Lucas asked.

"It's not normal steel. The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart. And watch. And this took some Cade genius. You're gonna love this." Cade said and i was getting scared.

"You're just being delusional." I said and i crossed my arms.

"Just look. When i hook this back to a working battery..." Cade said and hooked it with the Battery. It started to lighten up.

"Calling all... Calling all Autobots."

"Oh, yeah. I don't think it's a truck at all. I think we just found a Transformer." Cade said raising his hand in the air.

"Yes!" I murmured.

"Trans... Ugh!" Lucas started to panic.

"Evacuate!" Lucas yelled and Tess ran after him.

"Wait! Guys!" Cade ran after them and i was now alone.

"I found you... Listen, i know you can hear me so please give me a sign. I've tried to find you two years." I said to him.

"It's an alien killing machine." I heard Lucas from outside.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"So, listen, there's a number that you call." I heard Lucas again and that made me turn around and walk outside. I opened the door and looked all of them.

"You're not gonna call anywhere." I said.

"You're supposed to call the government." Lucas said.

"No you're not!" I raised my voice.

"Here we go. You're supposed to call, and if it ends up being alien, then you win 25,000 dollars." Lucas said.

"You don't win money." Cade said.

"You will get everything else than the money. Trust me." I said.

"And if you can capture it live... Like tag it like a wild wildebeest, then you get 100,000 dollars." Lucas said and Tess was getting excited. I placed my hands on top of my head.

"Dad, we're making the call." Tess said.

"I heard that." Lucas continued.

"Stop...stop. Could you just stop! It's my truck and nobody is not calling anywhere until i say so!" I yelled.

"Okay everybody chill out. That's a Transformer from Chicago and i need to know how it works. I'm an inventor. This could be a game changer for me! If i can apply that technology to my inventions, we'd never have to worry about money again." Cade said.

"Listen, it's not that easy." I said.

"And how do you know? Dad, i've heard that before." Tess said to me and then to Cade.

"Just please." I begged and everybody went quiet. Cade tried to talk things through that firstly we're gonna look and figure things out. Everyone agreed with that just for a while and the situation calmed down. We went back inside and Cade climbed back up to see Optimus better. Tess and Lucas were standing next to me.