Chapter 17

We kept driving away from the Galvatron. Shane even pushed his head out to look what the situation was.

"Come on, Optimus!" Cade yelled to him. Then i saw from the side mirror's that, Galvatron shoot missiles towards us. Optimus kept dodging them. One hit in the car in front of us and then Optimus opened his doors so that Cade and Shane could jump out from Optimus. I tried too but my leg got stuck in the pedals and i felt how one of the missiles hit on Optimus.

"Hold on!" Optimus yelled to me while he transformed after the hit. Optimus rolled on the ground few times and then he started to slow down. I fell down and i hit the ground. I was laying under Optimus and he looked at me until he lifted his eyes towards Galvatron.

"Tessa, you alright?!" I asked from her. She was in panic and couldn't answer to me.

"Tessa!" I heard Cade yell at her.

"Run!" I said to Tess and i stood up and i tried to run out of the way when Galvatron attacked on Optimus. I lost Tess from my sight and i tried to back off.

"Y/n, get away from here!" Optimus yelled while he fought with Galvatron.

"Tessa, run to the field!" Cade yelled to her.

I saw Tess running to the field but then Galvatron kicked Optimus towards Tess.

"Watch out!" I yelled to her.

"You have no soul!" Optimus said to Galvatron and pushed his sword through Galvatron's chest.

"That is why i have no fear! You die!" Galvatron said and the fighting continued.

"Help me!" Tess yelled and then i saw a missile flying towards Optimus. It went through his chest and he grunted while he almost fell down.

"Optimus!" I yelled in panic.

There was a huge ship in front of us but also someone walked towards us.

Then Galvatron left and Lockdown shoot another missile through Optimus which made him fall down.

"No! No!" I yelled and i started to run towards him.

"Prime, get up!" I yelled to him and i tried to climb on top of his chest.

"Leave, y/n!" Optimus said.

"Like in hell i would! Stop playing and get up!" I yelled to him and looked in his optics.

"I can't. Get out of here." Optimus said to me.

"Y/n!" Tess yelled inside the car.

"Hide and don't come out!" I yelled to Tess and i turned to look Optimus.

"Yes you can!" I yelled to him. Optimus didn't say anything but put his servo around my body and put me back to the ground. I saw Lockdown there and i backed off a little bit.

"I feel sorry for you, Prime. Your allegiance to these humans and that one little woman. The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betray you." Lockdown said to Optimus.

"Who sent you here?" Optimus groaned.

"Where do you think you came from? You think you were born? No. You were built. And your creators want you back. We all work for someone." Lockdown said and left.

I heard a ship coming towards us and i looked up. In instinct i threw myself out of the way and i fell to the ground. The ship threw a metal net on top of Optimus and the car where Tess was.

"No, no, no, no... shit!" I murmured and i started to run back next to Optimus.

"Optimus! Do something! Get out of there!" I yelled to him and i grabbed from the net.

"Don't! You'll get hurt." Optimus groaned.

"It doesn't matter!" I said and the net started to rise.

"Please!" I begged from Optimus.

Soon Optimus and the whole car was in the air.

"Optimus! Stay alive! I come get you!" I yelled to him.

"Y/n! Warn the Autobots! I'm trusting in you!" Optimus said to me.

I looked how they were leaving and Cade was yelling on the field and hit the ground.

I pushed my fingers through my hair and i felt awful. Where they were taking him and what was happening? I stood up and i felt my eyes sting but i tried not to cry. I didn't have time for crying.

I was standing on the road and the Autobots were coming to get us. They transformed and looked at me.

"Lockdown got him. He said something that the creators wants him back but i don't know what it means. One thing is clear and it's that we're gonna get him back." I said to all of them.

"We need Tessa back!" Cade said.

"Yeah, and Tess too." I murmured.

"By quick look it's going towards Chicago. Let's go there and jump in." Hound said

I nodded and so were Cade too. It was decided that we were gonna save them. Cade ans Shane went with Bee but i went with Crosshairs this time.