Chapter 19

"Umm i think we should hurry..." I said to Hound because we didn't have much time.

"We're almost ready to separate. We're almost there." Hound announced.

"Hurry, he's launching!" Optimus warned and ran next to us.

"All over it, chief." Hound answered.

"Lockdown will be in deep space before he realizes i'm gone." Optimus said.

"I'm a sucky pilot, but let's give it a whirl." Hound said and then he started to drive the ship and didn't even give a proper warning so i lost my balance.

"Hell, yeah!" Hound yelled.

I tried to hold on and i felt how Optimus helped me a little bit 'cause Hound really wanted to do some twirls and other stuff.

"Please, fly out of the city." I said to Hound.

And so he did. He flew out of the city 'cause it and we tried to find a place where to land. Eventually Hound found a good place and landed on some fields and we were alone. We went outside to wait Bee and the others. Crosshairs was laying down and i sat there picking the skin off my fingers. I was stressed and i don't have any idea why. Finally Bee and the others were here with us.

"Let's give Bumblebee the good news. We got a ship now. We're leaving." Crosshairs said to Bee and sat down. I quickly raised my head up and i looked at him.

"Wait what?" I asked and i stood up. I walked in front of the Autobots. I saw Cade and the others walking towards us.

"You humans. After all we have done. You don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves." Optimus said and looked at Cade. I know he didn't meant that towards me 'cause i trust them and he knows what i've done for them but it was surprising what they have spoken and not telling anything to me.

"What? What is it now? What are you talking about? I mean, i'm doing stuff out of my league here! What about Y/n?" Cade asked suddenly.

"Huh?" I hummed and i raised my eyebrow.

"Don't bring her here." Hound said.

"You don't see who's controlling who. Within that man-made prototype i fought, i sensed the presence of Megatron." Optimus said to Cade.

I felt shivers down my spine.

"What, the Decepticon that started the Chicago war?" Cade asked.

"Unfortunately, he's much more than a Decepticon who started the Chicago war." I said.

"How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place, hmm?" Brains asked suddenly.

"Hey had a whole mess of dead Decepticons heads and they were downloading their minds! And i was in charge of autopsy duty. No union, no benefits, no nothing. They hooked me up to Megatron, and that mind wasn't as dead as they thought. He fed them the science and specs! All so they could build him a brand-new body." Brains continued.

"Galvatron..." I murmured.

"Then he infected it with his evil, nasty chromosomes. They had red, beady eyes. They got all in my lovely locks. Oh, i can smell it right now. Total inside custom job! KSI might have named the body the snappy name of Galvatron, but that's just Megatron reincarnated!" Brains explained.

"You knew this and you didn't warn them?" Tessa asked from Brains.

"It's not always that easy as you think it would be." I said to Tess.

"Chick's right... You can go to a pretty dark place when you're on death row. He's been playing KSI all this time, all so that he could manipulate them into going after the Seed." Brains said and then he pushed some bigger bell and it started ringing.

"Wait, The Seed?" Shane asked raising his arms.

"Those nasty soldiers that were chasing us. I saw them board the ship, and they took something that they called the Seed." Tess explained.

"Listen. Sixty milliong years ago, give or take an eon---" Hound started.

"Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with Seeds. They turned your organic life into our elemental metals. Our creators destroyed your world to make us." Optimus explained shortly about the Seed.

"And that's what Galvatron wants to happen again. He wants to detonate that Seed in the biggest city and kill millions! He's gonna show the world, 'baby, i'm back.' " Brains said.

"The blast wave will incinerate that city into molten metal. He'll have enough to build a massive army and annihilate your species forever." Optimus continued.

"It's like 10 years ago with Megatron, when he tried to destroy everything with the Cube." I said and i looked at Optimus.

"You dumb, greedy bastards just brought extinction to yourself. Not my problem though. I'm free at last. Whole thing worked out good for me. I'm walking. " Brains scoffed.

"We got to get the Seed before Galvatron does." Cade said to us.

"Oh, no way. That's a brilliant idea." I smiled sarcasticaly.

Nobody said anything and the whole situation was awful to everyone. We decided to rest a little bit before we continued. We saw these trains and we walked towards them.

"Dad, i'm tired of running and stealing." Tess complained.

"Well, a place to sleep." Cade muttered and started to climb up in the train. We followed him and it was actually comfy looking place.

"Yeah. Just another break-in." Shane murmured

Tess went right to lay down and fell asleep. I went to sit down. Cade and Shane was with me and there was silence between us.

"Shouldn't you get sleep?" Cade asked.

"Maybe." I murmured.

"Is your life seriously always like this?" Shane asked.

"No, except these heroic i'm gonna save the world actions yeah. Stupid right?" I scoffed.

"It's not... I don't know any other person who could do this for such a long time." Cade said to me.

I laughed a little bit but then i hit my hands on my legs and i stood up.

"I'm gonna go talk with the big boys." I smiled

"What about the sleeping?" Cade asked.

"Well, thanks dad but i'm fine." I smiled and i jumped out of the trains. I heard that Cade and Shane stayed there talking about something but i didn't care.