Chapter 15

We were getting closer to the KSI gates and Shane started to slow down until he stopped in front of the soldiers. His hands were shaking like crazy and he tried to pin the card on his jacket.

"I'm gonna ask you one thing... Don't fuck this up, okay? Thanks." I said.

"Calm down... Calm down." Shane was murmuring to himself.

"You know, at a time like this, the idea is to keep cool, not look cool, so why don't you lose the glasses?" Cade asked from Shane who was having a breakdown and he took the glasses off.

"Shane, i'll promise that out of all the places, this is not where you're gonna die." I smiled from the backseat.

"Well, that helps a lot..." Shane murmured almost angrily to me.

"I know, right." I answered.

"About a month ago, middle of the night, i thought i heard noises in my house. Was that you?" Cade asked from Shane.

"What? Come on. No way." Shane tried to convince Cade.

"Don't lie to me, kid. You see that guy with the gun out there?" Cade asked calmly.

"There's so many guys with guns." Shane said in panic.

"Let's get out of the car and tell him we're about to break in and it's your idea, 'cause i don't care. I'm old, i've already live long enough." Cade said.

"Hold on, Cade..." I said and leaned towards a little bit.

"You have a really bad habit of having these conversations at the wrong time, man." Shane said.

"You want to come clean or you want me to make a mess?" Cade asked.

"Cade..." I whispered loudly.

"Sir, can i talk to you for a second, please?" Cade asked from the soldier who stood outside and Cade opened the door a little bit.

"It was me, it was me, it was me, it was me." Shane said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Shane apologized.

"Guys! Just a little reminder that i could kill you two right now without any issues... Don't play with fire! This is serious and not some father and son in law talkings." I said and i wanted to choke them both...

One of the soldiers then walked towards us and lowered himself so he could see inside from the Shane's window.

"Taking it in for scanning?" The soldiers asked.

"Uh-huh." Shane hummed. Shane gave the card to the soldier who scanned it.

"All right. You're good to go." The soldier confirmed.

"I'm literally gonna kill you." Cade said to Shane.

"Nobody is not killing anyone... atleast not yet." I said and Shane stared the car. We drove inside the building and there were many cars.

We took old, alien technology and made it better in every way. Introducing Stinger.

"Oh gosh, i hate this place already." I said and i looked the red transformer in the middle of the room.

"That is a bad-ass robot." Shane said.

"That is nothing..." I murmured and looked at this Stinger.

"He kind of looks like you, Bee." Cade said and stepped outside from his altmode.

"They're trying to build their own versions." Cade said and looked at Stinger.

"That's not good..." I said and i tried to climb from the backseat.

"Well, at least they're picking cooler cars than this." Shane said and Bee wasn't having it. Bee pushed his steeringwheel at Shane's face and slmost choked him. I stepped outside and i turned to look at Shane.

"See what happens when you diss the real cool cars?" I said.

"You talk to me like that?!" Bee yelled to Shane.

"Bee, stop!" Shane murmured struggling to Bee.

Bee eventually let Shane go. "Now get out of here." Bee said and Shane fell out from Bee's altmode.

"Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee but better in every way." The lady in the tv said.

"Son of a..." Bee whirred and started driving inside the room.

"Bee, stop going psycho!" Cade yelled.

I just stared the whole situation there and didn't even bother to say anything. We heard someone speaking and coming towards us.

"Crap!" I whispered and when Bee stopped i ran behind him.

"My delicate flower, i can't understand you when you're angry. Actually, i don't really understand you at all. " This man said.

But then Bee revinged his engine.

"Hey! Hey, you two! Grease monkeys." The man said and walked towards to us.

Bee revinged his engine again.

"Stop!" I whispered to him.

"Whay the hell is going on here? Huh? Wjat's with this vintage crap? We're not scanning collector car junk. What do you think it is that we make here? Hmm? We make poetry. We're poets. All right? You work for me, you fet one mistake. One. Understood?" He said to Cade.

"It won't happen again." Cade answered.

"It certainly won't. So let's get this patchetic thing out of here. And you, too." The man said and left. He took his group and they left from the room. I stood up and i was mad.

"Douchebag." I said.

"Okay! You two i'll go to see what's going on in here and you two are watching him and don't get in any troubles... okay?" I asked from them.

"And why are you going alone?" Cade asked.

"Cause like i've said... This is my thing and my mistakes so i need to fix them so stay or go.. and be quiet! If somebody asks if you know who i am then say no! You don't know me." I said and i started to jog out of this big room.

I was walking a through a hallway and insaw this white jacket which looked like a rag but i took it and i put it on.

This is dissection room seven. Galvatron, render postmortem number 12. Continued head disfigurement at even number 32.

I walked in to some kind of lab and i didn't have any idea what they were doing.
Nobody didn't stare at me and i knew i was fine for now on. I walked further and i arrived in another room and my eyes went wide open. There he was... Ratchet... i felt anger float through my body and also tears gather in my eyes but i tried to hold on.

I took the drone which Cade gave me and i filmed Ratchet.

"Optimus... It's him. They're melting him." I said but nobody answered to me.

"Metal." Some lady said to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Just metal. That's what i always thought of them." She continued and stared at Ratchet.

"Just metal? That's it? I think they're more than that. They have souls and feelings like we do." I said to her and she started to stare at me.

"Are you working with Transformium?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said confidently.

"I'm out there digging for it. There's just not much left to find. So that's how badly you need more, huh?" She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Reduced to melting old Decepticons down." She said and looked at Ratchet.

"Decepticon? That's an Autobot who were on our side." I said.

Then something started to happen. There was security everywhere and they started to scan the cards. Now i knew that it wasn't going so well and i needed to get out of here.