His Makeup Artist jk ff 25

Start from the beginning

She begged him while again getting tears in her eyes that he can't see her crying,, rubbing his forehead tae left a sigh before speaking ......

V: it's byul......

Y/n: Byul????

V: yes,,, she attempted suicide.....
........
.............

He said everything to y/n....

V: i don't understand that girl... when he clearly said he doesn't like her a bit but still she was behind him huh....

Y/n: take me to that hospital oppa....

She said in sudden making him to stop talking & look at her with a arched eyebrows....

V: what????

Y/n: i want to go and see her....

V: are you in your right sence y/n... It's not the right time for you to go there and also jk will get mad if he saw you there....he even told me to not say anything of this issues to not make you worried more....

Y/n: that is what the problem oppa.... He was struggling alone to all this mess...he is giving explanations to his family,, producers & to his fans but not even letting anyone show finger on me....and I'm doing nothing,, sitting here crying like a kid.... Atleast let me stay beside him at this situations,,this is all happening because of me let me do something for him oppa.... please take me to him please.....pls....

She said while crying & Tae ran his fingers in his hairs not knowing what to do.....

V: okay let's go then....

Jas: unnii..... oppa.....where are you going.....???

She asked as soon as she saw them leaving somewhere....

V: we are going to (xxxx) hospital....

Jas: hospital??? But why.... what happened to you unnii????

She asked in worry checking her sister up to down.....

Y/n: I'm completely fine.... don't worry.. I'll tell you later......

Saying that they turned to leave but instantly stopped....

Jas: unnii wait......eomma is calling... What should I answer to her....may be she was worried for us that it's already 2:30am and we didn't go home yet......

Y/n: say anything that can be believable okay.....

Jas: but what can I ....

V: we know you're good at lying,,, handle your mom for a while....hmm... We'll be back.....

They both left not giving her any chance to say further.....

In xxxx hospital.......

Jk pov: soon i reached to the hospital and marched towards icu after noticing my family......

Jk: how is she huyng......

Junghyun: doctor was checking her...
She took sleeping pills kookie....

I looked at mrs.&mr.sang they glared at me like i tried to kill their daughter...and i diverted my gaze at my parents,,,mom stood infront of the door worrying as hell about her.... Just then doctor came out of the room...

Mrs.sang: doctor how is my daughter... ???? She is fine right???

Doc: yes she is completely alright... you can see her now....

Saying he left and we all went inside to see her....not wasting any second mrs.sang started her drama and started to cry out loud making me pissed off more in annoyance.....and i stood beside my dad watching their over drama....