"You." Optimus said and pointed with his sword.

"Who?" Joshua asked.

"You." Cade said and pushed Joshua foward.

"Step foward." Optimus said with very harsh voice tone.

"Wait. Why?" Joshua asked and looked nervous.

"Your science will be responsible for humanity's extinction." Optimus started.

"All right. I know that you're sensitive to this whole bioethical dilemma." Joshua stuttered.

"Maybe all he wants to hear you say is that some things should never be invented." Cade said to Joshua and then this Dinobot looked at Joshua and started to roar. Joshua was screaming like a little girl.

I scoffed a little bit 'cause it was funny to see him scared after what he did.

"We'll lead you out of the city. Get that Seed safely to the hills and Y/n, make sure they don't lose the Seed." Optimus said to me and he started leading the way. I nodded and i turned to look at the Seed.

"Use this car." Drift said and pointed the car.

We started to jog towards the car and we carried the Seed.

"He almost ate me!" Joshua whined.

"I think that's not our biggest concern right now!" I said back.

Cade opened the driver's door and started the engine.

"All right, we're good!" Cade said.

I opened the back door and i went to sit on the middle seat.

"Hurry!" I said to Joshua and he lifted the Seed and sat next to me.

"Get out of that seat." Shane suddenly said and leaned to the steeringwheel.

"And you're one lucky dad to have me." Shane continued.

"Okay, Lucky Charms. You got that. You drive. Let's go." Cade said and jumped to the passanger's seat. Tessa was sitting next to me and Joshua's friend Darcy was behind us.

"Follow him!" I said to Shane.

Optimus was driving in front of us and the T-rex was running behind us. Joshua kept his grib on the Seed and i tried to look around if there was anything suspicious. Suddenly something happened to the Seed and it started beeping.

"What did you do?" Cade asked.

"I don't know. I don't know, but it's an issue." Joshua said and raised his hands up.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" I asked and i started to scan the Seed.

"Did you press a button?" Cade asked.

"Is it gonna blow up?" Darcy asked to.

"I don't know." Joshua answered.

"Well you better figure it out! It's beeping and it's never good sign." I said to Joshua.

"Is it gonna blow up?" Darcy asked again.

"I don't know!" Joshua yelled to Darcy.

"A bomb starts beeping, that might signal a problem, you think?" Cade said.

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled.

"I'm just saying that it's a steady blinking light, which could be a timer of some kind. Unless it's signaling location." Joshua ended and the atmosphere was uncomfortable.

"To who?" Cade asked.

"To Lockdown?" I asked and i placed my hand on top of the Seed if there was a button to deactivate it.

It took a while but i started to feel very weird.

"Can you feel that?" I asked from Joshua.

"Feel what?" Joshua asked.

"That! Can't you feel anything when you touch the Seed." I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about but i don't feel anything." Joshua said.

"It's... i can feel it heating up and it's some kind of undulating." I said.

"It's stone cold." Joshua spitted.

"You got to be kidding..." I muttered.

We kept following the Autobots and we were close.

"There's the bridge." Tessa said.

I looked fowards and accidentaly i looked my the right and there was cars floating up and suddenly they fell back down. Shane stopped quickly and they all started to yell.