67 (Tell)

Author pov

Jungkook was looking at the table frozen. As he looked at the way Jin left he quickly got up and started running.
"Seokjin!" He called for Jin as saw him. Jin on the other hand wanted to break down and say everything.

"With telling him the truth.....he will break more yeah?" He whispered as stood in his place.
"Seokjin!" Jungkook went to Jin who was standing by the road.
"What is this? Why are you like this since yesterday? Have you heard anything?" Jin was just staring at Jungkook with a lamp in his throat. He must choose between his love and breaking him and the hate he will have for him yeah?
"Sweetheart I told you what I think and look at you is importa-"

"I don't like you!" He whispered with trembling voice. Jungkook frozed as heard what he said.
"Wh-what?"
"I don't like you!" Jin said trying his best not to cry.
"It was just....actings cause of your son. But I cannot act anymore." He looked into Jungkook's eyes.
"I don't like you!" Jungkook had lost words and was just staring at Jin.

"Sorry I have to go!" He said and went. Jungkook turned and watched him.
"I don't like you!" The very familiar words that Jinyoung told him the last time.
"No! No!" He shook his head. Jin turned to him and looked at him who was looking at the ground. He bit his bottom lip.
"I'm sorry!" He said and started walking looking at the ground. It was when a loud sound of horn came. Jungkook came out of his thoughts as heard that.

"SEOKJIN!" Jin got shocked as he came to him and pushed him to the other side. And then a loud thud came. He couldn't believe his eyes.
"Jungkook?" He whispered and shook his head.
"No no!"
"Sir! Sir-"
"JUNGKOOOKKK!" He ran to him and hugged him.
"Jungkook!" He shook him and caressed his face.
"JUNGKOOOKKK! JUNGKOOOKKK!"

Jin pov

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I was running after the bed that was taking Jungkook into the hospital.
"Jungkook look at me please!"
"Dr Kim!"
"Seokjin!"
"Dr Seo.....he is....he is uncon....unconsiouse!"
"Alright alright breathe!" I did my best but it was like someone was holding my throat.

"He.....he....he is unconciouse. He is not responding!"
"Dr Seo I'll be here with Seokjon! Please take care of Mr Jeon!" I wanted to go inside but Jae stopped me.
"It is better to stay here. You will stop them from doing their job!" I shook my head.
"No! I am.....I am a doctor. I can help him!" He grabbed me by my shoulders.
"Seokjin!" I looked at him.
"You are no help by being like this."
"He is like this.....cause of me!"
"Are you like this cause of Jron Jungkook?" I narrowed my eyes.
"I never saw you like this cause of me-"
"Cause you are nothing near him!" I went from him! Jungkook! His health!
"Dad! Dad! He can help!"

Suho pov

I smiled and caresssd Jisoo's photo.
"You know our Seokjin has changed alot." I smiled.
"I believe it is cause of Jungkook!" I smiled.
"Eventhough I wasn't sure about them but with the updates Taehyung gives me I think they are really doing good." It was when I heard my phone. I smiled.

"Seokjin baby!"
"Dad!" I stood up as heard him crying.
"Dad! Jungkook! Jungkook's unconciouse!"

Jimin pov

"Rock papers scissors!" Taehyung giggled as he won and ate icecream.
"Ahh you ate the whole."
"I won!"
"How come you are good at this?" He giggled.

"Jukoog....write adotit."
"What?"
"Adotit! Tis!" He said and showed his ipad. I chuckled.
"You have an algorithm for it?" He nodded.
"Jukoog write."
"You dad has written it?" He nodded.
"Wow! So you can predict my movements?" He nodded.
"Sometom no work." I laughed. He really speaks cute.
"So it sometimes doesn't work?" He nodded.