9 (Permission)

Jungkook pov

Nosy people! I hate these kinds!
"Bad! Bad!" I came out of my thoughts as heard Tae and he looked at me and then the guy.
"Awwww he said bad! He just said bad!" Dr Kim kneeld in front of Taehyung.

"Did you just say a new word? Yeah yeah?" Taehyung giggled.
"Well....I was overjoyed as well but then found have messed up badly! And as I told you the things that Tae has done and you exactly you has caused th-" I was cut with him!
"Let's stop this conversat-"
"Sorry seems you have personal issues to handle. We can meet in another time Seokjin!" That guy said and bowed. We both turned to him.

"Jaehwa-"
"Apologize accepted! Just stop to be nosy! It doesn't suit a mature person." He looked at me and bit his bottom lip and then passed us.
"What was that?" I looked at Dr Kim.
"What?" He bit his bottom lip.
"Aishhh! Why did you speak like that with him?"
"I hate nosy people! He was asking personal questions that I don't think it is others business. Except you wanna yell all of your personal things to others!" He chuckled.

"He was a friend of mine and just wanted to know if I'm married or no!"
"Still I think he is nosy!"
"Why are you like this?"
"Like what?" He shook his head.
"Having a strict dicipline?"
"It is why I am successful! Success needs plan and your plans will go perfectly when you have a strict dicipline." He pouted and started thinking.

"Sounds correct but again you have so much guard. Take it easy! Nothing will fall apart!"
"Well if I has thought like-"
"Bad!" We turned to Taehyung.

"Stop speaking!" He showed his ipad.
"When did you learn to say bad huh? Handsome boy!" Taehyung giggled and opened his arms for Dr Kim who held him and caressed his face.
"Well....in the middle of an important meeting after making my business's partner's skirt dirty. And then called her bad which I became happy and her father thought I am being impolite and the next thing was a big spider on the ground which caused her half a heart attack." He laughed.
"Why are you laughibg?"
"Sorry it was really a bad situation!" Tae tapped his shoulder.

"Appa! It was Amazon red spider!" I sighed.
"And you are proud of your act yeah?" Taehyubg pouted and tightened his brows.
"So!"
"So? He is a complete trouble maker!"
"Yeah! He has done wrong!" He said and put Taehyung down.
"And you are the cause of-"
"Taehyubg is five and you've raised him for 5 years. He has just seen me for a week so how can you blame me for this behaviour?"

"He has became a brat since the time has seen-"
"He is just showing his feelings that he needs love and care. But you call this spoiling! Sorry Mr Jeon but I must tell you Taehyung's acting ups are cause of you!" I sighed.
"And what do you recommend to do?" He shrugged.
"You told me not to come between in the way you raise your child! I am just his doctor an-"
"Appa!" Taehyung said and hugged his leg. He looked at him and then me and pouted. I knew what is in his mind!

"Tae Dr Kim is not your appa an-"
"Appa! Bad bad!" He said and shook his head.
"Taehyung!" Taehyung turned to Dr Kim.
"You know what you did today was wrong yeah?" He pouted.
"And I am sure it is cause you wanted something!" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"So what is it?" He giggled and started writing.
"Be my appa!" I closed my eyes.
"Tae what-"
"Ok! I will be your appa!" Taehyung giggled out and jumped clapping his hands.
"Dr-"
"Under one condition!" Taehyung widened his round eyes.

"What you did was wrong? Doing such a things is bad. Then others think you are a bad boy! Our Tae is really sweet yeah yeah?" Taehyung giggled and nodded.
"So now you are my appa?"
"You will call me appa either way!" He said and chuckled.

"Dr Kim we need to speak!" He looked at me.
"Mr Jeon can I ask what-"
"The whole thing you are doing is wrong! So yeah we need to speak!" He sighed.
"Fine!" He then held Taehyung in his arms.
"Do you like to go my friend Jimin?" Tae giggled and nodded.

"Ok!"

Suho pov

"I am really glad Jeon company is bringing us the equipments." I nodded.
"Yeah! I am glad!"
"Mr Jeon is coming to the hopistal like everyday."
"Yeah?"
"Yes! It is surprising as he doesn't show himself alot!"
"Maybe he just wants to make sure things are going well."
"Yeah! But he has asked for half of the porsion of the hospital."

"What?"

Jin pov

"Half of the portion?" I asked Jimin.
"Yeah! I've heard from others!"
"Shit! I have to tell dad!"
"I think Dr Seo will tell him!" I puffed.
"I wonder how is the new sctuckholder."

"He has told he doesn't want money for the equipments but half of the portion." I nodded.
"Appa appa!" I looked at Taehyung who had a sandwich in his hand offering to me.
"Thanks baby! I will go to speak with your dad and then come and eat that deliciouse sandwich ok?" He smiled and nodded.

Going to my room I saw Mr Jeon looking outside the window.
"Sorry! We were speaking about something! I am all ears to you!" He turned to me.
"Tae is getting used to you and it is not good you know that yeah?" I sighed.
"Yeah! But I am not the one bringi-"
"He has your number is all the time driving me crazy chanting appa all around the house and running and if I don't bring him he will act up! And now today you gave him the complete permission to call you appa!"

"Mr Jeon! As a doctor I love to see progress in my patients more my patients are preciouse angels yeah in Tae's case it is alittle different! He calls me appa and about that I know I am not his appa but Tae is getting progress he spoke. He is saying three words. It means alot! I am not his appa bu-"
"Then be!" I narrowed my eyes.

"W-what?"
"Marry me! Dr Kim!" I chuckled and shook my head.
"You are unbelievable!"
"What is with that? It is not like a real one till Tae gets completely well an-"
"Mr Jeon do you know mamners?"
"Dr Kim! As a father I just want to see my son is well again! Being his appa is not just let him to call you appa and it is what he thinks! You made a mess of things for me cause you wanted to see your preciouse patient who is a little angel is getting progress and let me tell you taking you away from him will cause him a big break again! I am just giving it a chance as a father. For just 2 or 3 years. He will be grown that time and will understand things!" I shook my head. This guy is something else!
"Look it is not a loving marriage with no string attach and any commitent!" I sighed.

"And when did this idea come in your mind?"
"Now!" I closed my eyes.
"Next time it is better to think deeply and then speak!" I said and came out of the room.
"This guy is unbelievable!" Going to Jimin I found Tae playing with him.

"Oooohhhh ooohhhhh!" He was playing with the plane and making sounds. As he turned to me he smiled boldly and came to me.
"Appaaaaa!" I smiled as he ran to me and hugged me.
"Did you have fun T-"
"Oh!" He looked at my coat and it was when I found he has made it dirty with the chocolate in his hand.
"Sorry!" I smiled.
"No problem! Very good you must apologize whenever you have done something wrong!" I caressed his hair. He is sweet and loving the opposite side of his dad!

"Ok now you must go to your class! Your dad must be out let's go!" We went out! There was Mr Jeon! If it was my choice I would tell to make a statue of him as the one who doesn't no anything about manners.
"Ok Tae have a good class!"
"Tae let's go!" Jimin held his one hand but he shook his head and pointed to me.

"Appa! Appa!" He then tapped his chest.
"He said my appa!" His dad said and looked at me with a smirk.
"Can't blame him cause it is what you've done!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? I kinda had forgotten I have story called this when I was scrolling in my stories and was like ahhh first word. Ok here the update! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉