38 (Kindergarten)

Jin pov

"I have two important meetings! Tell my secretery when to send Mr Han to come and fetch you!" Jungkook told me.
"No need for it! We will come by our-" I got quiet as saw the look on Jungkook's face. I couldn't understand why luxuriness was this important for this man? I could easily hire a taxi and sure could convince Taehyung to come with me.

"Alright! I'll tell your secretery!" I smiled and nodded. Jungkook nodded. He was looking all around.
"Tae! Tae where are you?" He is right! Where is he?
"Yeah?" We got shocked as found him inside the car not coming out.
"Your appa is waiting for you come on!" He shook his head. I got surprised and with the look in Jungkook's face I can say he was surprised too.

"No!" He came to us and showed his ipad. My eyes got widened open.
"You wanna go to the kindergarten?"

Author pov

Jin and Jungkook were more than shocked! Not for Tae's choice but his decision.
"I cannot believe it! You act as if you are a mature person and can do whatever you want!" Taehyung rollef his eyes and took a bite of his sandwich which had packed for his first day.
"Jungkook it is fine! He wants to commu-"
"Fine? Is it fine? Seokjin do you think it is fine that he AGAIN has faked my signature and has done allll the process of his application in the kindergarten? For god's sake! You have not just one but two fathers now! Maybe what you are soing is wrong. You must tell us!" Taehyung pouted and stood on the table.

"Beomgyu said their kindergarten is fun! I wanna go and have fun. You arr always busy if I would have told you you would say ok but then again you lie and don't take me. It is unfair!" Jungkook lowered his head and bit his bottom lip.
"Why do you think you are my last priority?" He asked Taehyung who pouted.
"You atleast could tell your appa or Mr Han! Am I right Tae?" He pouted.

"Sorry!" Jungkook chuckled and hugged him.
"So it was why you dressed up like this?" He giggled.
"So what should we do?" Jin asked.
"Ahhhh cause of you I am running late for my first day!" Jungkook looked at him.
"As if you have an important meeting! It is not drawing singing alphabat which you know a-"
"Jungkook can you please tell what should we do?" Jin interrupted him knoeing well if he continues he can destroy Taehyung's excitement.

"Oh! Ummm......I must meet their teacher. Moreover the children there an-"
"Bogimo!" Both Jubgkook and Jin smiled. Jin caressrd his face.
"Baby we know Beomgyu is there but they are more children there. We must speak with your teachers." He nodded.
"Better to go there!" Jin nodded.
"Ok let's go I need to come back soon!"
"You come?"
"Of course! I must speak with his teachers!" This made Jungkook to smile. He was happy that Jin was supportive to his son.

As they opened the door they saw Jaehwan standing there.
"Ohhhh! Me and appa fend!" Jungkook looked at his son and closed his eyes. He sometimes thought his son is his enemy.
Jin looked at Jungkook and gave him a smile.
"Hello baby! How are you?" He was about to carressed Taehyung's face when Jungkook grabbed his hand.
"He is all fine but running late for his kindergarten! Jin baby let's go!" Jin smiled and took his hand out of Jubgkook's grip.

"Hello Jae! How are you?"
"Fine! Just came to speak about what we talked about yesterday!"
"What is it about?" Jaehwan smiled.
"It is not something to worry about. I will tell it to you another time as you are runnibg late!"
"Oh tha-"
"Why not now?" Jungkook asked poking his tongue to his cheek.
"Jungkook!" Jin said and smiled. Jaehwan chuckled.
"Actually Mr Jeon I guess it'll be more useful if you be there as well. It is about your son though!" Jungkook's expression changed.
"Tae?" He nodded. He then looked at Tae and ruffled his hair.

"Have fun Tae! Byeeee!" Taehyung waved to him. Jungkook looked at him who was smiling boldly waving to Jae. As Tae's eyes met his dad's he pouted.
"I thought our discussion went well yeah?"
"Loli me!" Jungkook shook his head.
"What is this?"
"Nothing! Just I have been sold over a lolipop!"