2 (First word)

Jungkook pov

Was it Tae? Did he just say his first word?
"T-Taehyung!" He looked at me.
"Appa! Appa! Appa!" He said multiple times and pointed to the doctor beside him.
As my eyes landed on him I got shocked.

"Y-you?" He asked and pointed to me.
"Wow Mr rudy! What are you doing here?" I asked and went to him. He chuckled.
"Well.....as I told you this morning I am a doctor and according about your tough schedul you didn't have time for listening to me! More if someone is rude here is you not me mister! I am not Mr rudy I am doctor Kim Seokjin!" I clicked my tongue and wnet near him.

"You like bringing the worse of others? Who asked for you to be here?" He tightened his brows.
"I came here to help! I am a pediatritian and your son needs me so-"
"Go and tell them to bring someone else! I don't like to see someone who doesn't know manners!" He clapped his hands and chuckled.
"Guess who is speaking about manners! Well glad to hear I am not forced to stay here anymore. Bearing you was impossible Jimin I should go-" He was about to go but stopped.
He turned to Tae. I looked at Taehyung who was holding his hand and looking at him. He then looked at me.
"Appa!" Why is he calling him appa?
"Tae baby he is not appa he is-" He shook his head.
"Appa! Appa! Appa!" I closed my eyes and sighed.

"Dr Kim....can....can you..... can you please check my son?"

Jin pov

I got shocked as he became very soft! I looked at the baby there who was still holding my hand and looking at me with his big round eyes. He was cute and beautiful! But why he is calling me appa?

"Ahhhh what is our cutie's name?" I asked and squished his cheeks and he giggled out loud. He looked at his dad.
"I forget to bring your ipad! It is in my office." It was like they were speaking with eyes. Why he doesn't speak?
"His name is Taehyung! Jeon Taehyung!" His dad said not looking at me.

"What a beautiful name! Just like himself! Taehyung what is your secret that you are this handsome and beautiful?" He giggled and clapped his hand. I took my phone.
"Look at here!" He looked at me.
"Ok follow the light!" What I found he understands what we say but doesn't speak.
"Ok! We need do some check ups. He must stay here foe tonight!"
"Is it something serious?" I looked at his dad and shook my head.

"No but we need to do those check ups and he needs moee care in case something happened." He nodded and looked at his son.
"Tae baby you will stay here for tonight ok?" He looked at me and then his dad.
"Appa!" He said and pointed to me and then looked at his dad. He sighed.

"Tae he is not your appa!" His bottom lip started quivering. I quickly held him and kissed his head.
"Sorry I don't know why-"
"It is fine it is fine! Yes Tae?" He shifted his head and smiled to me. A beautiful boxy smile.

I looked at his dad.
"Can we talk?"

He nodded.
"Tae baby!" He looked at me.
"Daddy and I need to talk ok?" He nodded his head.
"He is Jimin my friend. He'll stay with you till I come." He pouted and lowered his head.
"I'll be back!" He shook his head.
"Tae baby we need to talk! No need anyone stay here." His dad said.
"But he'll be alo-"
"Do what I say! Now come." We came out of the room.

He stood and breathed deeply putting his palms all ovee his face.
"Why he is calling me appa?" He finally looked at me.
"I have no idea! It is weird enough for me that he called you appa! And guess what? It was his very first word." What?

"First word?" He nodded. I could see sadness in his eyes.
"So Tae doesn't speak?" He shook his head.
"So how do you communicate with him?"
"I taught him writing when he was four. I tried multiple doctors and psychologists but none of them worked. He even refused to see some of them." I nodded.

"I am kid's neurologist and we have a workshop in the hospital. After being sure about his health you can focus on his problem. I can help you. But do you mind to tell me why he has became like this? He knows I am not his appa but called me an-"

"Appa!" I stopped as he came to us.
"Tae baby! Daddy said stay in your room." He looked at Jungkook and shook his head.
He came to me and opened his arms for me.
"You want to come to me?" He smiled and nodded. I held him and kissed his cheek.

"Oh how cute and beautiful our Taehyung is!" He giggled and hid his face in my neck. I looked at his father who was looking at him unsure what is his son doing.
I looked at Taehyung who had a smile on face and looking at me.
"What is this?" He giggled and kicked his legs happily.

He then made a heart with his hands on his head and then cupped his face cutely.
"He said he loves you!" I looked at his dad. I got shocked as Taehyung tapped his shoulder and looked at him with tightened brows.

"What?" Taehyung pouted and cupped his face again and pointed to me.
"He is not!" Taehyung then roared with his hands and pointed to his dad.
"You know you've became really spoiled an-" I again looked at Taehyung who crossed his hands against his chest and shook his head.

"What do you mean you won't like me and speak with me?" I chuckled. This child is really cute! He didn't say anything making his dad sigh.
"Fine! Tae said you are beautiful!" I smiled and looked at him who gave his boxy smile.
"Aweee thank you Tae!" I then remembered when Tae told him to say this to me he said I am not.

"Ain't anyone can find true beauty but you did!" I pinched his nose lightly and he giggled.
"What do you mean?" Ignoring his dad's question I looked at Tae.

"But now you have to go and do your check ups!" I tried to put him down but he was holding my neck tightly.
"Taehyung baby! Come to daddy!" He shook his head as was clinging to me.
"He must do his check ups. Mr Jeon can you make him to come?"

"Tae baby! Daddy will take you to fair as he said. Remember I promised you!" He looked at his father. He pointed to me and then acted some things I didn't understand. I heard a deep sigh and as I looked at his dad I found him who had closed eyes.

"Yes appa will come as well! He will come to fair with us!" He giggled and clapped his hands.
"Mr Jeon what do you mea-"
"Now we must go for your check up! You know you cannot go to fair when you are sick yes baby?" He held Taehyung's hand and he nodded. I sighed. There is no way I can break this baby's heart.

"Yes now Tae will go for his check ups with his daddy! I'll come an-" I got shocked as held my leg tightly.
"Appa!"
"Baby! I have patients."
"Tae Dr Kim is right! He has work an-"
"Appa appa appa appa appa!"

Author pov

Taehyung was leaning his head on Jin's shoulder and smiling happily. He was happy Jin was with him.

Turning his head he found his daddy! He promised him will take him to the fair with his appa. He giggled and hid his face in Jin's neck.
It caught Jin's attention.
"What is this?" He giggled and shook his head.
In that time Jungkook's phone rang.

"Yeah?" Taehyung quickly turned to his daddy.
"Oh Yeri it is you!" Taehyung tightened his brows. He hated Yeri.

A whine from Taehyung caught Jungkook's attention. He was looking at him and opening his arms for him.
"Ummmm.....Yeri sorry but can we speak about the project in another time? I have something inportant to do. Bye!" He quickly hung up the phone and held Tae who quickly smiled.

"So our Taehyung must have this medicine!" Taehyung quickly hid his face in Jungkook's chest as heard the name of medicine. Jin who found it chuckled.
"Come on baby! You must have it and get well again." He looked at Jin. Taking Taehyung from Jungkook he caressed Taehyung's face.

"You know if you have this medicine it shows how brave you are?" Taehyung looked at him.
"And....I'll come to fair with you!" Jin said and bit his bottom lip. He didn't know what is it but Taehyung's eyes were making him to do everything for this little child. He came out of his thpughts as Taehyung tapped on his arm.

He pointed to Jin and then hold himself. Jin looked at Jungkook who was smiling to Taehyung.
"He said will you stay with him?" Jin smiled.
"Of course! I will be with you! No need to worry. I am here baby! I am here!"

Heyyyyyyyyy! Did you like it? I didn't except you like this story this much and am veryyyy happy about it! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉