47 (Sick)

Author pov

Jungkook corrected his tie and then looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled and gave a thumb up.
"Yeah! Everything's great!" He then walked out the room heading downstairs. When he woke up in the morning he didn't find Jin beside him for his shock. All this time that they were sleeping he was the one who would wake up earlier and then had to wake Jin up with lots of struggles but today was different.

He was glad though thinking Jin is going to surprise them with a deliciouse breakfast. Maybe something different today.

As he entered the kitchen he found Jin packing Taehyung's lunch box.
"Oh my head!" Jin said and closed his eyes after his sneezed.
"You ok?" He got shocked hearing Jungkook's voice. He smiled and went to bring Jungkook's breakfast.
"You are awake?"
"I am here sitting and speaking with you which means I am awake!"
"For once don't give comments. Can you?" Junglook chuckled.

"You are leaving now?"
"I have a surgery and have to be in the hospital soon. I made you breakfast please give Taehyung's as well. I've packed your lunch boxes. Jungkook Taehyung doesn't eat his fruits and has found a way to fool me around thinking I won't understand. Last time I saw he was giving his fruits to his friends. Give his fruits yourself after his breakfast if he started a new role. And Dr Chan is not at the hospital today so....Tae doesn't have a therapy! I will work with him myself at home. Oh look at the time! It is getting late!" He was about to go but Junglook stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"I am late Jungkook! Whatever it is- hey what are you doing?" He took Jungkook's hand from his forehead.
"You are sweating and have fever. I can sense you ar-"
"I am a doctor! I don't have fever my fever degree is more than 38° I am fine just.....tired cause of yesterday. We rid alot at the picnic. I didn't have a good sleep as well it is why I am like this. When I come back home I'll get some rest and will be well again. And ummm.....there is a slice of cheeze cake from yesterday I put in your lunch box. Jungkook you as well don't eat your lunch completely it is not healthy!" He was about to go but Jungkook again stopped him and looked at him in the eyed.

"Better to stay home and rest! I can fell you are not ok. I will take the day off and sta-"
"You will just take the day off cause of me?" Jungkook nodded.
"You sure?" He nodded again. Jin chuckled.
"Wow! Progresses I see!"
"Seokjin! I am serious. You don't loo-"
"I am fine and thanks for your efforts but I have to go. My patient is waiting for me. Take care!" He said and then ran out.

Jungkook pouted and clicked his tongue.
"What happened to him?"
"Appa?" He turned his head as heard Taehyung. He smiled looking at him who had messy hair and yawning.
"My baby you woke up yourself?" He opened his arms to be lifted up and Jungkook held him in his arms.

Looking everywhere he furrowed his brows not finding his appa.
"Appa?"
"Baby appa has a surgery. You will see hom when I come and fetch you from your kindergarten ok?" He yawned and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Ahhh you are still sleepy? Wakey wakey sleepy head!"

Jin pov

"Your son is doing fine now. Minor headaches will be there though. We will control them with pills but it takes time to get completely rid of them."
"Thank you Dr Kim! You saved our son!" I smiled and bowed. Every time I give good news to parents it feels like I'm in heaven. And now that I have Taehyung beside me I can feel how parents feel. Eventhough he is not connected to me by blood but our soul are connected. Like if something happens to him will break me.

"Thank you sir!" I bowed and was about to go when felt dizzy.
"This headache!" I shook my head and went to my office. I put my head on the desk and closed my eyes. It was when someone knocked. I opened my eyes.
"Come in!"