57 (Flying)

Author pov

"Maybe he doesn't like to be disturbed hmmm?" Jin whispered as a tray was in his hand. He had made cake and a cup of coffee and now was in the kitchen making decision to take or not to take it to Jungkook's home office.

It was a week that he was staying at home and for his shock Jungkook never left his side. He would take Taehyung to the kindergarten and then fetch him. He was in his home office doing his job but each 2 hours would come and make sure if Jin was doing ok which was surprising for Jin. It was like he has a clock in his body. Everything was on time! Having breakfast, lunch and dinner! Jungkook's shower time was exactly 25 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes before asleep. He would have his meals in 20 minutes. He would come out of his office and have a rest for 15 minutes and his nap time was at 3 pm for half an hour. Jin was shocked that his eyes was wide open after 30 minutes. He even would put Taehyung to asleep at 9 but that handful child never made things easy for his dad.

The only things that wouldn't go in the way Jungkook wanted were the things that were connected to Taehyung. Like last night that he wanted to watch TV and dropped himself on the ground for 15 minutes. It was not Jungkook didn't know it was an act but he was worried for his lungs and his own ears so let him see TV. Or whenever he would fetch him from the kindergarten something would catch Taehyung's eyes and he had no other ways but do what he wants or the devil would come up with something in his mind.

It usually made Jin to laugh! Jungkook could control everything and Taehyung could control Jungkook which meant he was in control of everything. Even a day Jungkook was asleep and Taehyung jumped over him cause wanted to go to the park. Jungkook's face was really hillarious that time.

Now Jin was standing unsure whether he should go to Jungkook's office or no. He was thinking that maybe he must look at Jungkook as his responsibility too. They are going to marry and he must take care of Jungkook too. If the man had married someone else he surely would look forward for it. Even if they were in a fake marriage but he at least could be nice to Jungkook. Depends on the things Jimin said he must be caring. They were the things in Jin's mind and with those thoughts he went upstairs.

"Ahhh hey Jungkook I brought you something to eat you must be tired." He whispered but then shook his head.
"No no! Jungkook I made cake you want some?" He pouted.
"That sounds rude." He tilted his head.
"Jungkook I made cake and coffee for you- no if I say in this way he will think very high of himself. No no!" He shook his head and in that time he was at Jungkook's door.

"Hey! I brought you something to eat for snack. Enjoy it! Yeah!" He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" He swallowed.
"This is me Seokjin!" He didn't hear anything. He pouted and was about to go near when the door got opened.
Jungkook smiled as saw Jin.
"Hey!" He said.
"Hey! Ummm.....did I disturb your work?" Jungkook looked at inside and then him.

"No no not at all! Come in!" Jin smiled and entered the office. As he expected it was very neat. The way everything in this house was.
"Please have a seat!" Jin smiled. Jungkook was standing there like a kid his hands back and looking at Jin.
"What brought you here?" Jin smiled.
"Ummm.....I thought you must be tired and hungry so made you some cake and coffee and brought it for you."
"You made for me?" Jin wanted to slap himself that he said the exact opposite of what he wanted but didn't no why his smiled got bolder and he nodded.

Like an excited kid who had got his prize Jungkook sat beside Jin.
"Ahhh thank you I was really exhusted." He said and ate some. Jin chuckled.
"You're welcome. I hope you like it!" Junglook looked at him and gave a thumb up.
"It is great I love it!" Jin smiled.
"You know I am not doing anything these days and thought to be useful. So I made this for you." Jungkook who was having coffee narrowed his eyes.