43 (Bus)

Author pov

"Seokjin! You must understand the situation I was in moreover this bra-" Jungkook paused and sighed as got an angry glare from Jin.
"I mean Taehyung made it harder! As my fiance and future husband I want you to understand me and consider....oh......my job and how b.....busy I am!" Jungkook said as he tried to maintain his balance. Right now Jin was sitting on one of the cahirs in the bus with Taehyung on his lap and Jungkook was standing as there was no chairs for him to sit. He was doing his best to stand and Jin was doing his best not to laugh. He made the great Jeon Jungkook to come inside a bus and even stand with his designer coat.

"Seokjin! I am speaking with you. You made me Jeon Jungkook to come inside a bus which doesn't have a seat for me and stand and be pushed.....oh my god can't he just drive safer?" Jin turned to the window and laughed silently.
"Did you even consider Taehyung's condition and how he hates crowded place-"
"Tae baby you are enjoying travelling with the bus?" Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Me hafe....bush! It ded! Colouy bush ded yeseded!" He smiled and pinched Taehyung's bus and he giggled.
"Tae baby you really like it? We can call Mr Han an- hey you brat I was speaking and you roll your eyes and -"
"Seems hanging out with someone has taught you things! Stop calling my son a brat!"
"He is my son as well and we both know he is- hey I am speaking with you and you roll your eyes and turn your head away? Seokjin! Seokjin!" Everyone in the bus was smiling by how cute the two couple were arguing.

"Just look you are making everyone attention be on us an-"
"It is not my fault! It is who you followed me and my son. Go back to your COMPANY and do your WORK! After all it is veryyy important." Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.
"I wonder when you'll stop bein- ahhhh!"

Jin's eyes got widened open as Jungkook fell on him his lips on his. They were staring at eachother not knowing what to do. Jin quickly pushed him.
"You even cannot stand in a correct way! Ahhhhh!" He said frustrated and pressed the stop bottom and stood up leaving the bus as were near Taehyung's kindergarten.

"Seokjin! Jin!" Jungkook was about to come fown but stopped and looked at the driver.
"I wonder who gave you a driving license but I know the number of your car and your ID I will surely check it!" He said and started running toward pissed Jin.

"Seokjin! Jin wait!" He grabbed Jin's hand and stopped him.
"Duyi! Duyi!" Taehyung said and pointed to his kindergarten.
"Give him to me he is not that ligh-"
"I will hold hi-"
"Seokjin!" He pouted and gave Taehyung to Jungkook. As Jungkook looked at Taehyung Taehyung furrowed his brows and rolled his eyes.

"You are too much for your age!"
"Bad!" Taehyung said and pointed to him. Jungkook shook his head. He looked at Jin who was walking toward the kindergarten.
"Are you going to act like this in there too?" Jin didn't answer.
"Do you think it is nice to show this picture of Taehyung's parents? I mean what would they think if they see you his appa ignoring his dad and even don't speak with him?" Jin looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"That his dad is such an asshole and is driving me crazy every second!" Jungkook opened his mouth and then closed it.
"You....you...."
"Me nothing! Tae baby come down enough of being held." He then took Taehyung from Jungkook and held his hand.
"Let's go inside baby!" Jungkook's mouth was open in awe as Jin and Taehyung went without caring about him.

Jin pov

I smiled as saw everywhere decorated and their teachers were there. They wanted to show us their works and the things they do here.
"Awwww Taehyung you came?" Taehyung giggled as heard Tzuyu.
"Hello ma'am!" She bowed to me.
"Duyi! Appa!" Taehyung tapped my knee. He then ran to Jungkook and dragged him toward us. I am glad he came.