56 (Appreciate)

Author pov

"Oh!" Taehyung looked at the table Jin had set. He then looked at his dad.
"Kipap!" He said and pointed to his dad's favourite food. Jungkook looked at Jin.
"You did all by yourself?" Jin pouted.
"You can ask the chef if you don't bel-"
"No no! I just....." He smiled.
"You mist have rested as were just discharged. And it is a lot of work. Thank you!" Jin smiled.

"Let's have it then." He said and placed some food in Jungkook's plate and some in Taehyung's. Taehyung quickly took one and ate.
"Hmmmmm!" Jin smiled.
"You like it?" He gave his boxy smile.
"Dishesh!" Jin chuckled and pinched his cheek lightly.
"Aren't you the cutest? Huh?" He giggled.

Jungkook who just had tasted the first bite moaned as the food was veey deliciouse.
"Hmmm! It is so deliciouse!" He said and ate more.
"I am glad you like it. I made chocolate cake as well. We can have it as the deseert."
"Wow! I love that!" He said and ate some kimchi fried rice. He closed his eyes and moaned.
"Hmmm! It is deliciouse!"Jin was shocked at how funny Jungkook was eating. It was not the first time they were eating together but this time Jungkook looked different. He was very happy though! He felt happy he was enjoying the food this much.

"How come you knew I like these foods the most?"
"I asked T-"
"Nghnnnn! Nooo!" Jin looked at Tae who threw some of his food.
"Taehyung how many times I must tell not to throw the food with your spoon when you don't like it?" Jin narrowed his eyes. Taehyung loved chicken and Jin knew very well.
"Come he-"
"He loves what is in front of him!" Jin said and looked at Taehyung.
"He told me what-"
"Noo-"
"And even said you like your chocolate cake with hot milk." Taehyung looked at Jin with pouted lips.
"Last time you use your tantrums to play smart with me Jeon Taehyung!" He pouted more and put his palm on his face and sighed deeply causing Jungkook to laugh.

"You little devil!" He smiled and looked at Jin.
"Anyway I really like it. The last time I had a good meal was when Jinyoung made me kimbap. He would always pack food for me. It reminds that to me." Jin swallowed. He didn't know why what Jungkook said made him feel like this! It was a weird feeling that he couldn't tell what it was.

"I am glad it reminds you of him." He said and stood up.
"Where are you going?"
"Ummm....it was a hard job making all of this. I feel alittle tired. Guess have some fever. It is better for me to sleep." Jungkook stood up and went to him.
"Let me take you to hos-"
"No sit and enjoy your meal!" Jin said and smiled. Jungkook looked at Jin who went upstairs.

"Sad!" Taehyung said and sighed.
"Huh?"
"Appa!"
"He was sad?" He nodded.
"But he was smiling. You are a child an-"
"He sad. I see....he beth....deep go!"
"He breathed deeply and went?" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook started thinking.

"I am glad it reminds you of him."
"Oh no!"

Jin pov

I must not feel the way I do!
"Maybe staying at this house when I found who you are was wrong." I swallowed. A day will come that I must tell everything to Jungkook! That day will come. But it is not the only feeling I have. There is something else that I cannot understand. Something is wrong! Worse I don't know what is this!

I looked at the door as someone knocked on it.
"Seokjin!" I quickly closed my eyes. I even don't know why I am acting this way but all I know it is like just like a reflex. Like my brain is not working properly. Another knock came but I didn't respond.
It was when I felt someone entered the room and heard foot steps coming toward me.

"He fell asleep pretty soon." He whispered. Now he will leave me alone by myself.
I got shocked as felt he was coming closer and then his face was near me. I then felt his hand on my head.
"He is not that hot though!" Why the fuck he has to check everything? Can't you just believe what I told you?
"But he is a doctor. He knows better." Atleast he accepted this fact.
"But he said he is well when he was not. He is weird!" Me? Weird? Says the one who is the weirdest.

He didn't say anything but was still there. Ok why he is not leaving? I got shocked as felt his hand on my face and he started caressing my face and then my hair. I wish he is not hearing the sound of my heart! Why even it is beating on this rate?
"Sleep tight!" He whispered and then sighed deeply.

I opened my eyes as heard the door got opened and then closed. I took a deep breathe and put my hand on my chest.
"It is alright it is alright!"

Jungkook pov

I must have not mentioned about Jinyoung when he had put lots of efforts to make us those foods to show he appreciates me but I acted as it wasn't important for me.
As I came out of our room Taehyung ran toward me.
"Appa appa-"
"Shhhhhh! Appa is asleep. He is tired. We must not make any noise!" He put his palm on his mouth and shook his head. I chuckled and ruffled his head.
"Ok let's go and have your meal then we will go out hmmm?"
"Yeah?" He asked with excited face.
"Yup!"
"Wed?"
"Ummm whereever you like."
"Fed!"
"Fair?" He nodded. I smiled. It was a time he used to runaway from fair but now he loves it there and it is all cause of Seokjin!

"Ok! Let's have our lunch and clean up the plates and everything. Then will make a deliciouse soup for appa and will go to the fair!"
"Yeahhhh!"

Jin pov

I opened my eyes and blinked.
"When did I sleep?" Guess the act of sleeping brought me to a real one. Going to the bathroom I washed my face.

"Seokjin!" I turned my head and looked at the door.
"I am here!" He came to me and smiled.
"Hey! You're awake?" I came out of the bathroom drying my face.
"Yeah!"
"You feel better?"
"I am!" He came in front of me.
"I can take you to the hospita- hey why are you crying?" I don't know why but I wanna cry.

"Gosh! Why am I embarrassing myself?" I put my palm on my face. I wiped my tears.
"Sorry I am really sorry I don't know what is this. I am just ahhhh it is a bad day I guess. Yeah I am just having a ba-" I stopped as he hugged me.
"I'm sorry!" He tapped my back.
"It was my fault!"
"What do you mean as I said I am just having a bad-"

"Seokjin I appreciate every effort you have done for us. You said I have done alot for you and our family but you are the one who made me to come to this place. You didn't just cause Tae to get progress but me. You made me improve myself." He cupped my face and wiped my tears.
"I really appreciate your being here. You existense means alot. Taehyung me and our family needs you so much and appreciate you alot." He said and smiled.

"And now you are making me to cry harder by your words." I said and we both laughed.
"Oh! Oh!" I turned my head and found Taehyung coming inside with a bowl in his hand.
"Hey hey I told you not to bring that it is heavy."
"Appa hungy!" He told Jungkook and came to me with a bold smile.

"Appa soup!" He said and came to me.
"You made soup for me?" He nodded.
"It is eadable. Believe me. I am not Jimin!" I laughed and took the spoon.
"Hmmm! It is very deliciouse." Taehyung giggled.
"Now Jungkook and Taehyung have made this soup for me I will be completely well." He giggled and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Alright let appa have his soup. You must clean up your room so we go fair."
"Yeah yeah appa fed!"
"We are going to fair?"
"He asked. You can stay-"
"No I wanna come." He smiled.
"As I expected."

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉