55 (Family)

Author pov

"If Jeon's business is not his then it is whose business you?" A smile appeared on Jin's lips as he remembered what Jungkook told Yeri. He giggled and put his palms on his face.
"Ahhh Seokjin why are you feeling like a teenager? Stop! Stop!" He said and slapped himself multiple times going back to reading the book he was trying to read.

He sighed and put his chin on his palm.
"He is annoying most of the times and has answer for everything but there he was silent in front of that guy." He shook his head.
"But he looked cool!"

"Don't you think you are crossing lines?" He laughed and shook his head as remembered how Jungkook came and stood between him and Mr Kang.
"I will forget as well cause my fiance has forgiven you! I will send the group he said to be sure the problem was not from us." He looked at his ring and started playing with it. He pouted.

"I am his fiance!" He looked at the ring again.
"Soon to be his husband!" He whispered still looking at the ring.
"But.....am I acting like one?" He sighed deeply. In Jin's opinion Jungkook was putting lots of efforts in their marriage. Even it was a fake one! He took his phone out and called Jimin.
"Hey! How are you? Doing better?" Jin smiled.
"Yeah thank you! How's it going there?"
"Good but boring without you."
"Hmmm!" It was silent and Jimin was waiting for Jin.

"So?"
"So what?"
"You called to know how's the hospital?"
"Jimin?"
"Yeah?"
"Ummmm.....how are.....how are things exactly between you and Namjoon?" Jimin who was writing something stopped.
"What?"
"I mean.....what exactly a husband must be like?"
"Ummm.....loving caring and honest! I think these are the most important things." Jin started playing with his fingers.

"Loving caring and honest!" He whispered and pouted.
"Yeah!"
"Ummm.....what that exactly mean?"
"Well for the first one it just happens and when you love someone you'll show lots of efforts and then care alot for that person. About honesty it depends on the person."
"Jungkook is more than honest. Straight forward saying everything comes into his mind. It is sometimes irritating but appreciate it if he would thino before expressing whatever comes into his mouth!" He said and huffed.

"What?" As he heard Jimin he chuckled.
"Awee nothing!"
"Whay are you even asking these?" Jin swallowed.
"I just wanted to know."
"All of a sudden!"
"I am at the age of marriage so must know basic thi-"
"Jin!"
"Yeah?"
"Cut the crap!"
"I am serious I must know about it. A day will come I'll marry and have my won family!"
"Sorry but right now you are stuck in a fake marriage."
"True but still Jungkook and I are husbands."
"Don't tell me you've fallen inlove with that areogant and selfi-"
"He is not selfish! Alittle arrogant but not selfish!" Jin said and pouted.
"Moreover I just wanted to appreciate his efforts while I was sick. He cares about me which means alot. I mean he did alot while I was sick being at the hospital doing his work and taking care of Tae at the same time. He is being really good so....you know I thought I must appreciate it even as his fake husband. It was just this!" Jimin who was awe tilted his head.

"Are you talking about Jeon Jungkook Jin?" Jin pouted.
"Of course! Were you blind that didn't see all-"
"Hey I saw all these but hey something has happened to you! You sure you do not have a fever?" Jin puffed and shook his head already regretting calling Jimin.
"Forget what I told you I am going bye!" He said and hung up the phone. I  the other side the line Jimin looked at his phone.

"He has tone crazy! Yeah yeah!" He said and sighed.

Jungkook pov

"Duyi gib me!" I looked at Taehyung anf he gave his boxy smile and showed the star his teacher had put on his notebook.
"Ahhhh yeah?" He nodded.
"Me....say stoyi! She gib me stad!" I smiled and caressed his face.
"What story you told?"
"Alish.......in.....in....ma.....ma....ma...shi....sh.....lat!" I smiled and ruffled his hair.
"Very good my baby! Daddy is proud of you." He giggled. Each day he is becoming better and better. I must confess I owe all of these to Seokjin. I cannot describ how I feel right now. My son couldn't say even a word but now has told a story for everyone in his kindergarten.

"Oh!" I looked at Taehyung who was looking at his tablet with pouted lips and tilted head.
"What is this Tae?" He looked at me with widened eyes.
"What is this?" He shook his head. I sighed. I wonder what is he planning to do again!
"Come on tell me what are you doing? I already can see you are typing something." He looked at me with tightened brows.

"Bad!" He said and shook his head.
"No come....my pivacy!" I laughed and shook my head.
"Privacy! Seriously? Do you know what does that even mean? Moreover I am your dad and with the trouble some head you have I must control you each second." He rolled his eyes.
"I cannot believe you!" He puffed and turned his head to the window.

"Tae?"
"Hmmm?" I sighed.
"When daddy is speaking with you you must turn to me and listen carefully!" I shook my head as he didn't listen and even didn't change the way he was sitting.
"Do you think.....appa and daddy are good toge-"
"Yeah!" He said and giggled.
"Wow! Your mood changed suddenly!" He giggled.

"Appa.....best! You hasome have tattoo....he bitipul! He good appa.....you good dad!"
"So cause we are both handsome and I have tattoos we are good together?"
"Love eatoter!" He said and gave a smile. Love? Is this love?
"But....." I sighed.
"Does he love me?" I whispered and bit my bottom lip. I am not even sure about my feelings.

"Ahhh being an adult is really hard! Like really!" He widened his eyes and tilted his head. I chuckled.
"I mean look you wanted Seokjin become your appa you told him and now you have him. But adults cannot say what they want easily." He laid on his seat.
"Se....whato want!"
"Say what I want?" He nodded. Maybe he is right!
"But what I want?"

Jin pov

I smiled and placed the last item on the table.
"Alright they will be here soon!"
"Sir if sir Jungkook finds we didn't make the food and you who were supposed to-"
"Sir Jungkook won't do anything. He cannot do I am here so stop this sir Jungkook sir Jungkook sir Jungkook!" I rolled my eyes. In that time I heard footsteps.

"Tae come on wash your hands and face first!" I looked in the mirror and went to the door to greet them.

"No no count to 30 and then- Tae! Jeon Taehyung!"
"Hey!" He turned and looked at me. He didn't say anything and was looking at me.
"Jungkook!"
"As I remember it is not your birthday. Nor me and nor Taehyung's!"
"What?" He came near me.
"You've dressed up. Is it a special event that I am not aware of?"
"It must be a sp-"
"Hey why are you even here? You've just discharged from the hospital and this part of the house is not as clean as other parts. I must add more systems here for killing the microbes. I must search through the web though. Anyway better to go and rest I'll bri-"
"Jungkook I am fine-"
"You must rest for three weeks so you'll get-"

"Jungkook thank you for being this concern for me but I am really fine."
"No you don't underst-"
"I AM FINE!" I screamed and closed my eyes. I then looked at him and smiled.
"I mean I am a doctor and understand my body better. Moreover I had my pills and my fever is gone so yeah I am fine."
"Last time you said the same thing!"
"Can't you for once say yes to whatever I say." He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Appaaa!"
"My ba-"
"Don't hug appa! Your clothes are dirty. Go and change put them in your basket and then tell Mrs Chan to take them to the laundry room."
"Ok!" Taehyung said and ran upstairs.
"He just wanted-" He looked at me and I stopped speaking as his look was more than a shut up.
"I will go and change!"
"Please come soon I've made lunch!"
"What?"

Jungkook pov

He came to me and smiled.
"Ummm....these days.....you did alot. For us! Me Taehyung and our fanily!" He looked at me.
"You were at the hospital all the time eventhough I could see how tired you are and then would go to Tae so he won't feel alone and then would take care of the business. I wanted to appreciate your efforts." I smiled.
"No I did what I had to!" He pouted.

"No you really didn't have to. All we have is fake but.....your efforts are really appreciative. I wish I could be like you. So I decided from now on try just like you. After all....we are....a family!" He said and looked at me. A family!

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉