50 (Miss)

Author pov

After the incident both Jungkook and Jin were silent. Jin didn't want to bring the topic of his crying back as he knew Jungkook is not a person who expresses his feelings easily! He now knew Tae is similar to his dad. He was sad for him though. It is really sad not to know how to express your feelings! Really painful!

"Ummm......are you feeling better? The doctors told me your fever has came down. You look better from the morning." Jungkook said his head still down. Jin smiled and nodded.
"I am really fine! Like can go back home an-"
"Hey hey! Don't go far! You are not going anywhere till those three days the doctor said." Jin quickly pouted.
"Ahhh I am fine. I am a doctor myself. I can take care of myself why are you treating me like a baby?" Jungkook looked at him with a serious expression.

"I am not treating you as a baby but you are acting like one. I even don't treat Tae as a baby and he doesn't act like one cause I've raised him to be independant the opposite way of your father's technique in raising you." Jin's eyes got round.
"What do you mean by that?"
"You think you can have everything with that pout and speaking like a chi-"
"It is a habit of mine-"
"Seokjin let's be honest to eachother as honesty in a relationship is very important! You use this habit of yours to achieve the things you want. But sorry your pout might be your dad's weakness but it is not mine." Jin breathed deeply not believing what he was hearing. He would scream if he weren't in the hospital but unfortunately things were against his willings.

"I don't use anything to achieve what I want. And I am honest in a relationship or out of one cause as I know our relationship is fake but I have been always honest to you. And my pout is not my dad's weakness."
"What do you mean everything with us is fake? I mean we are going to live together for a specific time-"
"Exactly Jungkook! Not forever. Have you forgotten about the contract?" Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

"Not all the relationships are forever."
"True but ours is based on a contract! We have not even discussed about forever cause it was not about us." Jungkook was feeling uneasy about the topic they were speaking. Suddenly something came in his mind.
"Have you and that Jaehwan planned forever?" Jin closed his eyes not believing what he heard. Jungkook would never fail in surprising him.

"What does he have with this topi-"
"Answer my ques-"
"Yeah yeah oh gosh you are unbelievable!" Jungkook clicked his tongue and smirked.
"Exactly my point! We cannot plan for the future and the things will happen. Sometimes things turn against what we've planned."
"You know bringing up my failour in my past relationship is nit nice?"
"I didn't being youe failour but used it as an example!"
"You are in another level!" Jin said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes.
"Did he come back whe I was gone?" Jin sighed deeply.
"Jungkook!"
"Do you consider you are going to be Jeon Jungkook's husband? Me Jeon Jungkook the mo-"
"You Jeon Jungkook can you stop this childish arguement? Ahhh I think my fever is back!" Jin said and laid on the bed putting the blanket all over himself.

"Seokjin!" Jin didn't react. Then the blanket was taken of his face.
"Let go-"
"You say your fever is back and go under the-"
"Leave me aloneeee!"
"Seokjin! Listen! Look not listening to me brought you where?" Jin tightened his brows.
"Brought me where?" Jungkook sighed.
"To the hospital! This morning I told you you are not feeling well but the stubborn you are came and now are hospitalized and I am stuck here to take-"
"Who asked for you to stay? You are very welcome to go back to work. It is way important than me."
"I would go if I wanted and you are well aware of that." Jin pouted and lowered his head. It was the very first time Jungkook found Jin's pout adorable. Jin though was thinking about Jungkook's sentence. He knew Jungkook was right! He would go if he wanted as he was such a person. If he is here he wants to be. Jin looked into Jungkook's eyes.