63 (First date)

Jin pov

I sighed as my phone rang again for the 100th time.
"I am at work and checking my patients! Mr Jeon!" I hung up the phone and shook my head.
"And he calles Tae the trouble maker. What he thinks? That I will let go of this matter easily?" I chuckled and went inside my other patient's room.
"Hello Mrs Jung! How are you today?" It is two weeks that I've came back to the hospital. Jungkook believed I need more time to take rest. From what I have found living with him he makes big deals from small things. Moreover he doesn't know what is balance! Once he neglects you and suddenly gives his whole attention. Like yesterday night that he was not listening to me at all.

I was speaking about Tae's school and his education as he is at the age and we must be thoughtful about it but at the end I found he was focusing on his new invention! Well.....it is what he calls it though. Like seriously is that machine more important than my baby? He looked at me in the eye and said he needs to focus on his work. And now he is calling time to time to apologize.

"I am fine mister! How's my new hairstyle?" I chuckled.
"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! Am I right nurse Cha?" He chuckled.
"Ahhh you know the doctors here are competing to take you out?" She giggled and put her palm on her mouth. I smiled! She is really as pure as a child!
"Ahhh but Dr Kim doesn't pay attention to me. Moreover I've heard he is dating someone!" I bit my bottom lip as she said that. Well.....she has a crush on Namjoon!

"Dr Kim!" I did my best not to laugh when Jimin and Namjoon entered. Jimin sighed and came to us while Namjoon had a smile.
"How are you doing Mrs Jung?" Namjoon askes with a smile.
"You can call me Yunjin!" I laughed silently and hid myself.
"Great you find it funny! She is stealing my fiance in front of my eyes." Jimin said.
"Come on! She has alzhimer and thinks she is a teen!" He sighed but then chuckled.

"Ahhh you look more beautiful today Yunjin!" She bit her bottom lip and giggled as Namjoon said that.
"Yeah! You look so beautiful!" Jimin said and smiled to her. I laughed as she rolled her eyes to Jimin.
"Noway!" I shook my head.
"She really hates you!"
"Believe me I know!"

"Alright! Yunjin! Now we must give your pills. Dr Kim will you do it for Yunjin?"
"No! I don-"
"Dr Kim is going to do this for you!" She lookes at Namjoin who smiled to her.
"Of course I will do it!" I smiled and bowed to her.
"Have a beautiful time!" Jimin and I came out. He clicked his tongue.

"Ahhh I left them alone I hope I can trust them."
"Jimin!" He laughed and shook his head.
"What? What would do you if someone would steal Jungkook in front of your eyes?" I slapped his arm.
"Hey! Be nice she is not normal like us. Moreover I am not like you and also we are not in that term-"
"Shut up Jin! I've always seen your acts and he has already confesssd and you ARE inlove with him. Moreover Tae told me what you did when you saw the rumors between him.and that Yeri girl!" I pouted.

"It is not like-"
"It is! Both of them! You love him and get jealous when he is with someone else other than you. Now shut up and get ready. Our Romeo is at the lobby for about half an hour and nagging as you don't answer him!" He said and winked.
"Jungkook?"
"No Taehyung! Of course Jungkook's here. Come on go! From what Tae has told me he is blamong himself about last night. He said he didn't have enough sleep cause of Jungkook."
"Can you tell me what kind of things Taehyung tells you?" He chuckled.

"Oh dude he does it most of the times. Believe me he is a recorder. But have this from me teach him it is not a nice behaviour or else he will take a mic and tell everything about your life to the world. By the way the next time you wanna show you are mad at Jungkook don't kick him to Tae's room. It is better you yourself go there. It seems he thinks loudly!"

Jungkook pov

I smiled as saw Jin coming to me.
"Hey! Ho-"
"What are you doing here?" He asked his hands crossed over his chest. I narrowed my eyes.
"Are you still mad at me?"
"I don't know if someone was speaking about an important matter for a whole hour and just get simple nodes and the other one would look in his eyes and tell him he needs to focus on his work and he is interupting him what would he feel?" I nodded and clicked my tongue.

"You are mad at me!" He looked at me with narrowed eyes and shook his head.
"Great! You found it! Great Mr Jeon Jungkook!" I chuckled and shook my head.
"So it is why you are calling me like this?" He pouted and rolled his eyes. I took the rose I have beought for him.
"Seokjin!" He didn't look at me and took a paper pretending to write.

"Seokjin!" He sighed.
"Nurse Han can you give me-"
"You cannot ignore me." He didn't say anything. I beought the rose in front of his face.
"Now will you forgive me!" He looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

"Is it for me?" He asked like a child!
"Depends on!" He pouted.
"I know you have taken it from that vase over there. It is not for me!" He said and turned but I stopped him.
"Now you are assuming! I have bought this for your but will give you under one condition."
"If it is for me then why they are conditions for having it?" I went near him.

"It is just one condition! A little one."
"What is it?"
"You must forgive me!" He narrowed his eyes. But then smiled and shook his head.
"You are-aishhhh!" He shook his head. I laughed.
"So am I forgiven?" He chuckled and nodded.
"You are!" He was about to take the rose but I stopped him.
"Ah I did what you wanted!" I shook my head.
"Get ready we are going somewhere!"

Author pov

"Where are we going?" Jungkook looked at Jin and smirked.
"Heyyy! Where are you taking me?" He chuckled as was looking at the road.
"I am kidnapping you!" Jin started hitting his shoulder.
"I am driving!" Jin sat back and turned to Jungkook completely.

"Jungkoook!"
"Ahhh! Didn't I take you to a great place the last time?" Jin got excited.
"We are going bunjy jumping?" Jungkook shook his head making Jin to pout.
"We are going on a date!" Jin's eyes widened.
"A date?" He asked unsure. Jungkook looked at him and smiled.
"Yup! A date!" Jin bit his bottom lip and smiled turning to his seat.

All of a sudden he was super excited about where Jungkook was taking him as it was the first time they were going on a date.
"So.....won't you tell me where we are going? It is our..... first date."
"Exactly why I keep it to myself!" Jin pouted.
"Mean!" Jungkook chuckled. He put his hand on Jin's and caressed it with his thumb. Jin looked at him!
"Don't be mad! I wanna surprise you. Ok babe?" Jin pursed his lips. He didn't know why he was feeling like a teenager. He looked outside the window.

"Alright! Anyway I know I would like it."
"Yeah?" Jungkook asked with an eyebrow raised. Jin giggled at how Jungkook looked.
"Yeah! You are very thoughtful when it comes to people. It is like you analyse them. You know my likes! My dislikes! You care about me." Jin stopped and looked at Jungkook. The more he was understanding Jungkook the more he was finding he is the one who can complete him in the best way. He may lack in some things but the efforts he puts to fix them is very loving anf beautiful. What else he wants feom a partner?

"Seokjin?" He smiled.
"You take a good care of me and show your love. Eventhough I must admit you have a special way in showing it but it is cute. And what else.....aha you put alot of efforts to learn. I really like it! You know you are far from what I thought you are." He said and gave a bold smile to Jungkook. Jungkook as well smiled. He was happy he was doing good and with the compliments Jin gave him he was feeling happy and proud of himself.

"Thank you! You are making me a better person though!" Jin smiled.
"But what you thought about me before." Jin chuckled and waved his hands. He was sure Jungkook wouldn't like to hear what he used to think about him!
"Ahhh nothing! So tell me when we'll arrive?"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉