58 (Holding hands)

Author pov

"Ahhhh! It was really fun mostly the part that we would start to come down." Jin said and drank some of the smoothie in his hand.
"Yeah! It is one of the best ways to calm yourself down. I sometimes come here and it completely changes my mood." Jin looked at Jungkook. The feeling he had while they were in the sky was spectecular. But there was something up there that made him wanted to cry. Like the need of getting rid of all of those hard times the sadness and all those sad memories. But there was something else too! It was like he was very close to his mom.

He thought it must be the case for Jungkook too. He feels near Jinyoung when he comes here.
"You feel better now?" He came out of his thoughts as Jungkook asked him. He looked at Jungkook who was completely like a kid with the straw in his mouth drinking his smoothie. He smiled and nodded.
"Yup! It was wonderful! I never ever had done such a thing. You know I am not a brave person."
"Believe me I know that completely!" Jin narrowed his eyes.
"What do you mean?" Jungkook chuckled.

"I found it the very first time you saw Scorpy and was about to faint." Jin puffed.
"Who on earth keep that animal as a pet? Jungkook seriously don't you think Taehyung's likes for this weird animals is a problem? Ahhh everyday I wake up and see that Iguana....."

"Babe look at that one. You think it fit on me?"
"Of course sweetheart let's go and see and then we will buy it!"
"Yeah let's go maybe they have new designs too!"

"Hey hey!" Jungkook who was looking at the couple standing at a designer shop looked at Jin.
"I was speaking mister an-"
"Let's go there and buy some clothes!" He said and pointed to the shop. Jin pouted.
"No! I'm fine with  the ones I have. Moreover you've just bought me new clothes. That day in the picnic. I don't want you-" 
"So what if I've bought you clothes! You are Jeon Jungkook's fiance. Come with me!" He grabbed Jin's wrist and dragged him.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

Jin pov

Like father like son! I still can remember the day I went to buy suit with Tae! Poor designers. Now I can see why he is like that! Genes they say!

"Mr Jeon if you tell us what designs you like best we can help you through picking one." He shifted his head and looked at the man in front of him.
"I wonder what that designer of yours do! Your winter fashion designs are aweful!" He said and went back to the designs. I pouted. But I really like the cream coat was over there! It was simple but beautiful.

Jungkook pov

I sighed! None of them were good enough for him! Some weren't comfortable cause of his work maybe can wear them just in some occasions and some were very inapprppriate.
"Seok-" He was looking at a cream coat over there. Oh!
"I should have asked him what he likes!" I went to him.

"You chose one?" He asked me. I shook my head.
"I won't!" He looked at me confused. I smiled.
"Choose whatever you want."
"Huh?"
"We are here for you so choose whatever you want." He smiled.
"Thank you!"
"So do you prefer one?" He nodded and pointed to that coat.

"I like that one! I think it is comfortable and warm as well as it is getting cold."
"Alright! I will tell them to being it along with their newest designs."
"It is not neccessory that one is enough!" It is weird! He knows he can have whatever he asks. He is being very kind enough to offering to be beside Tae and me so I will do everything for him but still he doesn't ask for anything.

"Some clothes is needed! Alright let's go to see if they work for you!"

Author pov

"30000$!" Jin's eyes got widen open. He knew Jungkook took alot of things for him but this amount was alot! It was the amount of three months of his salary.
"Here!" Jubgkook handed his black card. Jin went to him and caught Jungkook's attention by holding his arm.

"Jungkook this is alot! I appreciate your kindness but this is alot!" Jungkook smiled.
"It is not! My assisstant will come and take them."
"Yes sir!" Theu then came out of the shop.
"But Jungko-"
"Do you want anything else?" Jin stopped.
"I am speaking with you!" Jungkook chuckled.

"Just think I like to buy them for you. I want to do it!"
"But-"
"No buts! Now tell me what else you want?" Jin rolled his eyes and shook his head. There he saw a baby shop!

"Unfortunately Dr Kim it is impossible for you to have a baby. I have examined all of the tests. There is no way for you to have a baby in a common way. You can test IVF and other ways but not in a natural way."

"Seokjin!" Jungkook followed Jin's eyes. He got confused by seeing the baby shop.
"Can we go there?" He asked and went there. Jungkook who got more confused followed him.
He smiled as saw baby clothes and their stuffs there. The pacifers toddlers and strollers. Jungkook on the other hand couldn't understand why he was there.

It was when Jin's eyes saw a cute girlish shoes.
"Ohhh! How cute these are!" He said and took them.
"Can I help you?"
"I want these!" The woman who was there smiled.
"Ahhh you are having a baby girl?" Jin lowered his head and swallowed.
"They are so cute and lovable! I am sure your daughter will be very beautiful!" Jin smiled.
"Can you tell me how much does it cost?"
"Ummm 55$! I am sure she'll look very cute and beautiful just like her appa!" Jin put his hand on his head.
"Seokjin!"
"Can you take me to a place to sit?" 

Jungkook pov

"Here! Drink some water!" I smiled.
"Thank you!" He drank some water.

"It was years ago!" He sighed deeply.
"I felt tired felt naseuase and bad headaches. I at first thought I am pregnant. But all of the tests showed me negative." He swallowed and lowered his head.
"When I visited a doctor....she asked me to do some tests and then......it turned out I never ever can have my own baby!" I didn't know what to say. It must be hard for him.
"I couldn't accept it. Moreover I knew ut woulr effect my relationship and it did! Moreover I loved babies it was why I became a pediatritian." He bit his bottom lip.

"From that time I buy baby clothes. I know I won't use them but I do it! Maybe for fading the pain. I know it sounds stupid though!" He said and sighed deeply.
"I don't know what to say! And you are not stupid." He looked at me and I smiled.
"Moreover you have a child who is the biggest trouble maker. The greatest devil!" He started laughing.
"Hey don't speak like that about him! He is so sweet and loving!"
"Yeah yeah! You must have his side."
"You are something! Speaking of him let's buy some clothes and toys for him as well. My baby will be very happy." I nodded.

"Alright! But you know what'll make him more happy?"
"What?"
"The spider-"
"Nooo!" I laughed.
"Not any more animals." He said and stood up. I chuckled and went after him. In the way I saw a couple holding eachother hands and entered the mall. I breathed deeply!

"This heart rate will kill me!"

Author pov

"You think it is his size?" Jungkook looked at the shirt Jin showed him.
"I don't know!" Jin shook his head.
"Ah seriously you are his dad you must give more attention. No wonder he keeps being stubborn." Jungkook went near Jin and looked at his hand. Jin then took another shirt.

"Is it good? It fits him yeah?" He smiled.
"Yeah! It is perfect!" Jin smiled and gave the other shirt to the girl was there.
"Seokjin that is enough you've taken the whole shop for him." Jin looked at him.
"So what? He is our son! Jungkook you must work on your bonding with Tae!"
"You said that in the toy store too! And I answered you!" He turned to Jungkook.

"Alright! Let's go ok?" He was about to go but was stopped as Jungkook held his hand. He lookes at their hands and then Jungkook who didn't say anything.
"Here! My assisstant will come and take them."
"Yes Mr Jeon!" Without letting go of Jin's hand they came out of the shop.

Jin stopped as they were out. He looked at Jungkook and then their hands.
"Ummm....are you hungry? There is a cafè in the fourth floor. Ummm....let's go I highly recommend their chocolate cake." He said and took Jin to the elevators hodling his hand.

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉