Thirty-Two (Smut)

Your eyes were tightly locked with Ghost's as you let your hands run along his body, nails gently scratching over the pale skin while leaving dark marks.

His muscles were tense.

With every single touch he seemed to react in an unwanted way.

At first his breath hitched.

Then his eyes flickered and lost focus for a brief moment.

Sometimes his muscles flinched.

All these small details only appeared for a small amount of time, barely enough to realise that they even happened in the first place.

Slowly, you made your way lower and lower, over his slightly hairy chest, to the rock hard muscles of his stomach and all the way down to the edge of his torso.

The tips of your fingers could already feel the hair that grew between his belly button and the v-shape that led down to his cock.

Maybe it was something special about him but that place also showed hints of veins.

In general his physique seemed to show off a lot of veins.

Playfully, you let the tip of your tongue dance along the little skin that was exposed on his neck.

His breath hitched.

It was barely audible under the sound of falling water. But it was there.

And it made you smile.

"Say, Ghost...", slowly, you placed a trail of kisses on his body, all the way down until you faced his belly button. "Do you play with fire?"

Closing his eyes in an almost strained manner, Ghost let a low sound be heard that was a mix between a trembling breath and a warning growl.

His hand jumped down to wrap around your chin and keep you from wandering down further.

"Johnny is my friend.", he insisted, but you could tell that his body slowly gave in to your touch.

It must have been quite some time for him since he had felt somebody else's advances.

And his body reacted to it. In quite an obvious way too.

You could feel how his dick already hardened. The tip already slightly rose to poke against your chest.

"He can stay your friend.", you said and reached down to grab a hand full of him. "I just want you to realise that I'm not like Johnny. I don't want protection."

He was large, almost bigger than your hand.

As the warmth of your skin seeped into his dick and balls, he stiffened and blood rushed to make him hard.

He didn't protest as you went down on your knees to finally be able to take a look at him entirely.

He was huge.

Not just his length but also the thickness. Ghost wasn't of average size, but one that made you question if it was wise to risk being torn apart just to prove a point.

Just like the rest of his body, his dick had some nice veins to show off.

As the warmth of your breath touched his tip, it flinched and gently twitched upwards. As it did so, it brushed your lips.

A slaty taste mixed with the taste of water in your mouth.

Almost chuckling, you glanced up to check what Ghost's reaction was.

With his eyes closed and his shoulders tense, he remained motionless and waited for your next move. It didn't seem like he was unwilling, yet the slight wrinkles that pressed through his mask gave away he still considered.

His body didn't, though.

With his hard cock in your hand and his tip on your lips he was unable to deny that there was physical attraction.

Even though there was tension between the two of you as well.

He seemed to be bothered by that MacTavish temperament of yours.

And you hated how he was your brothers lap dog.

But maybe you were able to make it past your differences and at least managed to face each other with some form of neutrality.

Warm drops of water rained down on you. The way they got caught in those (H/C) strands of yours, made them flat and silky, made you feel like you were about to drown.

Taking a deep breath in, you leaned away to catch a breath, only to move back and open your mouth without a warning again.

As deep as you could you took Ghost in, all the way, until he hit the back of your throat and further.

The moist warmth made him suck in a sharp breath.

His grip on you tightened.

But he didn't push you away.

Instead, his hand moved to the top of your head to get a good fist full of hair.

A sound escaped him. It sounded like he wanted to say something but was unable to form proper words without biting his tongue off.

Now that you had his dick in your mouth he had to be carful anyways.

Suppressing a chuckle, you moved your head back to free you air ways and catch a breath before going down on him once again.

As you did so, you made sure to let the rough surface of your tongue rub along his entire length.

His body reacted. With slight movements his tip hit the top of your mouth.

Salty, sweetish liquid spread on your tongue.

It felt like he was glowing with every slight flick of your mouth.

His grip on your hair tightened.

At first you thought that he was about to loose control.

But that was terrible misconception.

All of a sudden, his fingers dug deeper into your hair, so deep, that his nails scratched the skin of your head, and pushed his hips towards your face.

In that exact moment you moved forward as well.

The tip of your nose brushed against soft, dark pubic hair.

Immediately, tears filled your eyes as his thick cock pushed past the back of your throat and went so deep inside that the reflex to gag failed to trigger.

Instead, the air in your lungs started to burn and you felt like you were about to suffocate.

Out of reflex, your nails dug into his thighs for support.

"Let's quit messin' around, shall we?", Ghost asked with a voice that was dripping with pleasure and a hint of a slim smirk. "I don't play with fire. I control it."