Supermodel

Cass's POV

"Eeeeasy Ribbon." I say, flinching as she snipped away some of the fur on my toes. I had asked her if she could trim them since I didn't have enough money to go to a pet salon. She had, of course, agreed and mentioned that she had been noticing me walking funny.

"Sorry Kitty. How's that?" She questions for me to pace along the counter.

"Feels all good. Thanks."

"No problem. Now stay up there while I sweep up your fur." She turns to grab a broom from behind the door as I crawl into the sink.

"You know, me and Mal were talking and thought maybe tonight we could do a girls night in? Maybe order some delivery from Chien Po's? Watch some bad movies, maybe do our nails, hair and possibly a facial. "

"Meh, I could do with a night with just us. Though Chef was gonna make me something with the fish that have left in the student kitchen. It needs to be used up before it gets too old."

"That's fine. We can get one of the boys to bring it up, along with the cookies and cat treats that I ordered."

"You been on spending spree or something?" I question rolling on my back. "Careful what you spend. Tokens don't float out the cave."

"I'm aware, and I already put back money for fabric. Much like I expect Jackson to do when he begins selling his designs." She smiles for my eyes to widen. Oh, did I miss a package?

"H-how did you?" I stammer before she picks me up and hold me in front of her already smirking face.

"I found one of the vacuum sealed bags on the floor and seen that it had instructions of how to do your hair for something of a photoshoot?" She explains for me to pin my ears back.

"Oh, yeah, um, I-I was gonna ask you earlier, but the topic never came up. Jackie asked me do a photoshoot and give him feedback about the outfits he sent over."

"Aw," she coos, shifting me to where I'm cradled in her arms. She tickles my stomach. "Little Cassey's gonna be a model."

"Shut up." I swat her hand away and jump down, unfortunately landing on some of my fur.

"Cass!"

"Your own fault." I huff as she grabs the broom. She swings the broom my way and I hop onto the head of it, hanging on until she gets most of it swept up. After stopping, I dust off my paws into the pile and then hop off and onto a clean spot.

"So, what kind of bad movies are we watching?" I question, stretching.

"Well, Lonnie recommended them. They're called Pshyco, Birdemic, Sharknado, Secret Obsession, and if we get around to it, we'll watch a good one called Midsommar."

"That's a lot of movies. What time do you plan on starting this?"

"Probably before dinner. However, as of now I need to finish some chemistry homework." She says going to her desk. I tell her I'm going to find something fun before teleporting to the hall. I trot towards the stares before I see Doggo rushing towards me.

"Hey Cat, you remember what counteracts catnip?"

"Not really, for me it's usually milk. What's up?"

"Oliver-"

"Today's the day! It's today! It's the day isn't it!?" Ollie screams rushing in.

"What's he on about?" I question as he runs  up to me.

"They said they're going to save my purr!"

"Save your-"

"Save my purr! They're gonna save my purr!" He says spinning in circles.