🌺🥀"Forgive Me."🥀🌺(Part 2)(Hajime×Nagito)

Start from the beginning

I comment.

"Of course I did.You should probably tell me what you need to quickly,everyone is staring."

Nagito mumbles.
I glance around.He was right.The limited number of people in the courtyard all had their eyes on us.Maybe because of Nagito?

"...R-Right.What I had...to tell you..."

I begin to blush.
The entire reason I asked him to meet me because I didnt know what to say to him in the first place!Chiaki glances at me with her eyebrow raised.

"Give me a second,Komaeda-Kun."

I say.I then grab Chiaki's hand and begin to lead her away from Nagito,out of ear shot from him.Nagito looked like an abandoned puppy when he stood there all alone.

"Whats up?"

Chiaki queries.
Of course she was lost.All of this was happening way too fast for me.

"...I have no idea what to say to that maniac!"

I whisper harshly.
He wasnt acting like the Nagito I knew from the simulation,so I had no idea how to respond.Theres always a possiblity he changed but where the hell did his overflowing confidence go??

"Dont call him that.Plus,if you didnt have anything to say to him,why invite him to meet you?"

Chiaki whispers back,her expression blank like usual.

"I-I.....urgh..."

I turn my head away from her to hide the ever growing blush on my face.This was so embarrassing.Chiaki stares at me for a second then pulls out her phone and begins typing something.

"Well,I guess this is a good time to tell you this."

She shows me her phone screen.
It was some sort of website for a movie theatre.It said three tickets were purchased for some sort of action movie.

"...And whats that have to do with anything?"

I frown.
I really didnt care for that kind of stuff.

"Being two steps ahead like I always am,I decided that it would be fun to invite Komaeda-Kun out to a movie with us this Saturday.So,I bought 3 tickets."

Chiaki nods reassuringly,her gentle smile returning.She couldnt be serious...

"Nanami-Chan....are you insane?!You want to meet Komaeda-Kun at a movie?!"

I was furious.
Why would she plan that behind my back?

"I do.I find his company very pleasant.And I want you to come to the movie,so you can see it too."

Chiaki pouts.

"No way!I'd rather kill myself."

I scoff.
I then felt someone tug on my sleeve.

"Hinata-Kun.Please."

Chiaki begs.
I froze.There was just something about her face that made me hesitate.

"If...If the movie ends up being a waste of time....then you wont have to talk to Komaeda-Kun anymore.Okay?"

She tries to bargain.
What did that mean?Of course I would see it as a waste of time.Going to a movie with Nagito is the definition of a waste of time.

"You promise?"

I query.
I had to make sure she wouldnt go back on her word.She nods.It didnt look like she was lying to me.I guess she was serious.

"....Fine."

I scratch the back of my neck angrily.I totally made a mistake agreeing to this,didnt I?

"Great!Now,you can use the movie as a reason as to why you invited Komaeda-Kun to meet you here."