Drop

One where changbin x skz

Where changbin is actually a sub but skz thinks hes a switch(he could be but he prefers to bott more ya know since hes nature seems fit with being a subbiest sub) cuz he had help the subs more n never realky sub for them all at once like the other subs...

Anywayy one day thy had a stressful day and like changbin decides to sub for them to help but unknowingly to himself too that its been so long since he indulge in the pleasure of subbing ya know so through the end of their playtime, only then changbin realised he had drop during the halfway and the usual degrading and roughness play with the others messed up his head cuz he drop( the same rule applies to other sub if thy feel like dropping thy need to warn the doms but in this situation bin hasnt drop for so long he had forgotten the sensation(?) of it and thus he drop somewhere when thy had began to roughen up the play)

Poor bby was fuck hard when drop... Now he thinks that those words and actions are true and that the doms didn't love him like thy do the other subs(which of course not thy luv each ither equally but binnie... Everyone luvs binnie most cuz hes precious hehe)

Anywayy, binnie cried in their aftercare and there thy realised their poor bby had drop half way, thy apologised and like convinced him ya knw hes luv and thats thy were jst playing (oh i frgt non drop binnie likes that degrading n rough play stuff so heh when he drop hes the opposite of it all a beautiful pillow princess) and taking care of him the rest of the night n morning... Cooking his fav food, cuddling kissing him and all...

Loving binnie hours open uwu

_______________

A/N :

Another day of me begging someone to adopt my prompts i guess 😔✌️