abilities~

Ship : Binnie x SKZ

Plot :

Changbin is a rare bunny hybrid. Because of that he was scared to tell anyone even his members until one day, the cat's out of the bag. His members were shock and didn't react which makes him more scared and panic, he cried making his members snapped out of their trance and try to calm him down coeing at him too when his tail and ears twitch under their attention making him whine in embarassment. When he was calmer, the members assure him that they would not change how they act around him, they love him the same. tho maybe they would pay more attention to him now that they know he is a bunny hybrid. And his breed being a bunny and all, makes it make sense to them that Changbin always seek for their attention of any kind.

Weeks passed, months, and day by day they always learn something new about him. His hybrid's features and abilities. They also learnt it the hard way when Changbin let his ears and tail out in their dorm and the maknaes accidentally dropped a stainless steel pot from the kitchen resulting in a very loud noise. This sets the poor hybrid in panic and hyperventilated. Changbin especially as a bunny hybrid, is VERY sensitive to loud noises, it would set his instinct to go on a panic and his body would shake in fear, mind wouldn't cooperate unless someone coax him out of his panic. And that was what the elder members, namely Chan and Minho does. It took them a while and Changbin wouldn't let go of the two that day. The maknaes were very apologetic and guilty of what they did to their hyung. they promised to be careful next time.

Next would be well you know... his well his nature. It took him a while to ask his members if they would want to spend his heat with him because of course that was embarassing and he nearly cry again when he did so asked. The members coes at him, and of course they knew of what heat was after all, after they learned bout their precious binnie being a bunny, they took it to themselves to learn about his breed and of hybrids as many as they can. They leant that the bunny was definitely insatiable during it. No wonder he asked for all of them instead of just a member and why he was so embarassed about it. The bunny was drive on his instinct and pure adrenaline of the pleasures he get from them. To say everyone was tired after it ends was an understatement of the century. Poor bunny couldn't even walk and was so exhausted after it. Even cried at how much he hated that time of the month and for being a bunny. Chan would flick his head for saying that and kissed it after reminding him that they would all still love him the same. He preened at it.

Now, the latest he thing they learnt about the hybrid was that, apparently he could understand animals like all kinds. The one time he stared at kkami for so long amused at what kind of stuff kkami said to him about Hyunjin was definitely freaking the younger out and the elder would just laughed at him and relayed what kkami just said. Then there was also the time where Soonie Doongie and Dori ditched Minho and when to tackle binnie down and meowing at him for an hour straight when they visited Minho's parents for a dinner together with everyone. His parents were also amused at the bunny hybrid that their son and his members were whipped for. They didn't look at him weirdly as other person do because they themselves have relatives and friends who were hybrids. They laughed at the cute boy trying to understand all three cats meowing at the same time probably trying to tell him something but was too excited. Changbin had his fun that day. He knew more stuff about Minho from his meows and how much he loves them and how much the meows loves him.

That didn't end there, now, it was one of their usual weekend routines where they would gather around and watch movies together before bed. This time they chose Jurassic World and Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom. Apparently Changbin's abilities to understand animals goes beyond anyone's imagination. He had understood what the dinosaurs said and it really amazed them. But was also worried because at the scenes towards the end, the poor bunny bawled his eyes out because apparently according to him, the dinosaurs had beg the humans to not kill them that they were just scared. They decided to end movie night early when the poor bunny passed out from crying too much. Chan suggested for them to have a sleepover at their living room, quietly maneuver over bringing the mattresses to the living room, they all settled down and cuddled each other. Chan and Minho lied down next to Changbin and curled towards him bringing him close to them before they all went to sleep.

________________

A/N : not at me on a writing streak only to realized i wrote a 800+ words for a prompt asdfghjkl;' sheeshhh