Mommy Binnie? 👀

Prompt :

Omega binnie is the only omega in the pack that has the power to control the alphas and betas when they are upset or mad or just anything really... By giving them his milk woman_kneelingeyes breastfeeding them.

Omegas have two categories one is where they have the power to calm any of their pack members down by their overwhelming scent (in which also a disadvantage to them when they are in heat as their scent are much stronger) while the other is by lactating . Their breast milk is produced enough to keep their pack in control. The latter categories mostly falls on female omegas rarely on males and if do, they are of the very few exist.

Changbin falls on the latter categories with his pec being as big as boobs now that he is officially in stray kids pack. Its definitely his job to care for them all.

It was usually the pack's other omega, hyunjin, who will calm them them down if theres a fight or if anyone was upset on things but this time things was getting out of hand and chan, the pack alpha who rarely gives in to his alpha was almost going feral and he knew its time to step in.

(btw the members ddnt knw bout him being able to lactate and he was still shy about it)

----------

A/N:

Another day of me beggin again for someone to take the wheel on this prompt landlfkfkfk-