Worried

ship : Chanchang

genre : omegaverse

info : Chan is SKZ's pack alpha and Changbin is his omega

plot ???:

ChanChang is Stray Kids first mated pair with a child. It was really an accidental really and surprisingly, they managed to hide it from the world. how? no one knows except them.... only between the pack and family and them knows. Well the management too.

Anyway, they had a beautiful daughter who is now 4 years old. 

Now, they had a slight problem. None of their family members are free to babysit their daughter even the pack's family are not in town. in other words, they have to bring her with them to work. 

It was another day to film kingdom's episode. 

when they did, their manager and stylist noona offers to help take care of her when they had to work. especially when they have to go on stage. 

now imagine, the little girl went missing when the stylist took her eyes off her for a minute. oh yeah definitely chaos. 

it happened so fast, the little girl saw a cat in the set and decided to chase it amd forgot to tell the manager or the stylist like how her parents always tell her to so she won't get lost and worry everyone again. yes again....

Stray Kids just finish performing now imagine their shock to when they saw the manager scoldig the stylist because ChanChang's baby is missing because of her carelessness. Chan of course starts growling at her and Changbin had immediately cry because his baby was missing. Jeongin who was close to him immediately hug the omega and try to calm him down while the manager tried to stop Chan from actually ripping the stylists apart. 

They quickly search everywhere and asked the other groups. imagine their shock finding out that ChanChang has a kid and said kid was currently missing because of one of their stylists' carelessness. The others tried to calm the distress omega and the still raging alpha.

when they finally reach iKon's room to ask if they saw their little girl, the said child was currently playing with the cat she had found with Donghyuk and Bobby while the other members tried to find out where her parents is.

Changbin immediately cried and latch on the girl who was shock cause one , her mother had finally found her, two, her mother is shaking and crying while hugging her. Chan followed suit in hugging their child finally calmed down and scent both changbin and their baby girl.

Changbin scolded his baby for going missing like that and worrying her. their baby apologized and hugged her mother tight.

ChanChang and the rest of the pack had thanked the shock iKon members that they had find their little troublemaker who always gives them a heart attack.

iKon just laughed and stated that they were glad it was them that found her and not anyone else. 

note:

SOMEONE PLS WRITE THIS GAH ASDFGHJKL;' imma cry skskksks i wanna write it so bad but urgghh i cant even write updates for my stories now huhuhuh 

_____________

Note :

OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM UWAAAAAAAA AN AWESOME WRITER ACTUALLY WROTE THIS PROMPT OF TIME AHHHHHH >< 

PLS GO AND SHOW HER SOME LOVE AHHHH ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

here's the link to the story ah

https://www.wattpad.com/story/277623518-baby 

by yours truly,

 allhailbabychangbin

TQSM LUV!