baby vamp~

Yeeet another cliche prompt of the hiding secret troupe uwu cuz im a sucker for that

Prompt :

Changbin had been a vampire since he was born and by right in his vampire age he is still a baby. A BABY BECAUSE HE IS JUST 24 YEARS OLD YEEEE.

Anyway, he was birn in the seo clan which is the most powerful vampire clan in seoul as it is now. He is the youngest child of the clan leader therefore the whole clan loves to baby him. His sister was born far older than him but she was the only one who doesnt treat him like a baby but as an equal.

The seo clan has many other clans underneath them as well the clan leaders of each district(?).

Anyway, lil baby binnie has a gift blessed to him by birth. His bite hold a healing power. But as he was still young, he had trouble controlling it. Which means if he does bite someone, lets say a human, he will heal their them, take away their pain and so on. But as he couldnt fully control his gift, he would unintentionally tranfer those pain to him. He is a vampore he could of course take it. But then again, he is a baby. He could only take as much till he couldnt.

And low and behold thats what he does to him stray kids members. It started with his leader Chan and his first dongsaeng Jisung, the three of them would always work together till late night and one of those nights would always ended uo with either of the two having migraines.

Changbin would sneakily bit them anywhere where they are sleeping/napping it off and they would wake up refreshed.

Then it moves to the danceline. The youngling would often forgot that he was still a baby in his vampire age. Meaning he still has a lot to learn. One of it being how to compelled someone to forgot about it. That was the mistake he made when he was joining danceracha for a dance session. He was a little behind and the 3 offered to help but Minho slipped but had sprain his hand. Just by looking at the elder, the 3 knew he was in a lot of pain. Before the 2 00 liners could panic, changbin unconsciously leaned in n bit minho's sprain hand and gently massage and stretch it.

Minho felt the pain at first and also the bite changbin bit but the pain slowly eased up and gone. His hand was now all healed. He doesn't feel anymore pain.

He looked at changbin and was shooked to see the younger boy paler than usual and his eyes were now bloodshot red, lips were red with minho's blood dripping at the corner before he wiped it. He looked at the elder in worry.

"ar-are you alright? Hyung?" he said in a whisper.

"i-i - ye-yeah. I'm fine. Th-the pain's all gone wha- CHANGBIN?!"

Before minho could complete his sentence the younger fainted in his lap.

[6:19 PM]

"wha-what" Felix said in utter shock.

"oh.. Omg.. OMG CHANGBIN HYUNG IS A"

"let-lets wait till later to confront him.. I.. This is shocking to say... But he might have a good reason to hide this" Minho tried to to control the situation pushing down his panic, and trying to calm his other 2 dongsaeng who nodded in agreement.

And well... They didnt confront him... Well they want to but they just dont know how and the youngling really acted like nothing ever happen so to not make it awkward they pushed the thought away.

Third's time the charm they say~and you guessed it!

This time with the youngest two maknaes. Vocal racha. Well 3racha was also there to guide them in a recording session but you guess it

Anyway it started with jeongin having migraine but after swallowing a painkiller which doesnt do anything but making it worse it worries everyone and they were about to called it a day and going back to the dorm but the pain made the younger not able to move much. Poor baby is crying in pain on the leaders lap. Face shielding in the leader's neck shielding the lights even tho they have deemed it.

Changbin couldn't take the young one being in pain so he apologized and told him to face him for a bit asking for a lil access to jeongin's neck.

The leader glared at changbin fortelling the younger to move knowing it would make his head hurt more. But changbin ignore it and said to jeongin that he will make the pain go away. Before he bit the maknae's neck making everyone shocked and terrified even jeongin. But soon enough, the maknae stopped crying in chan's lap. And thats when changbin stop drinking the maknae's blood.

"hyun-hyung- what- the pain's gone!" the maknae sniffed and looked at changbin who was now paler than usual with bloodshot eyes and blood tinted lips, fangs retracting in his gums.

"tha-that's goo-good to he-hear"

And thud he fainted... Again.

Making everyone panic more and jeongin to start crying again.

-----------

( dear lord what am i doing might as well make a whole chap for this that will just rot in the google drive like the ithers)

--------- 

Errr fun fact? Since changbin is still a child a A BABY he really shouldnt drink that much blood from human veins much as his body is still growing trying to get use to feeding from a human u knw... Baby vampires are needed to be fed like human babies style except well not the bottle milk but a blood poach. Someone needs to hold it for them when they fed. Or it will get messy

After at least 3 decades then only they can start drinking the whole thing meal from a living vessel human or animals to get used to the feeding. Of course they could still use the poach but it is to let their stomach and body to get use to it. Drinking from poach could only do much.

_________________________

A/N :

ANYONE WANNA TAKE THIS PLEASE DO ALKJDHAJSFGKSJFBVG :"D 

once again i'm out of fuel sobs- 

man i need more fantasy au fics of skz :"D

or any romcom idk ajksdhggf someone spam me pls-