ITS EMBARASSING!!!

SHIP : Changbin x SKZ

PLOT:

 Changbin has a secret. it was embarassing for him. Stray Kids are in a polymerous relationship. But it was only him who never gets to be intimate with the others. He would always hear them getting on it everywhere and everytime. He wanted so bad to join but... this was where it was embarassing to him. He had this side of him... where, if he released it... he will get addicted to it. 

Kind of like a succubus/incubi... Seriously he suspected that somehwere in his family tree that his ancestor had some kind of an affair with one and passed on the pathetic gene to him making him crave for touches often. He tried once to not succumb to the crave of skinships only to be sick for a week straight. From there on, he would always latch to someone who let him. 

Now, he is in a dilemma on how to tell his members, his lovers about this. He wanted so bad to dig his family history as all his research about this side of him would led him to the same answer. Succubi/Incubi. He groaned in frustration beside Chan and Jisung who were kissing each other beside him. Changbin glared at them for making it even harder to want to tell them. He up and get out of the studio confusing the two if they did something that make him mad. 

_____________

When Changbin finally got answers to his research of that side of him from his grandma, it was confirmed that he did indeed have a succubi/incubi's gene in him. which makes him whined in frustration and his grandma laughed at him. 

His grandma reassure him that it will all be alright as long as he stop surpressing the side and just let it loose. even if its once a month. 

"once a month my ass halmeoni, knowing this side i would get addict to it before i could stop" 

with that said, he came back home to his lovers with a new determination to spill the tea.

___________

It was time to spill. At first he was hesitant almost backing up when Chan said told him to take his time to tell them. he started with how he told them that he wasn't ready to be intimate with them. They reassure him that it was okay they would wait and he whined in frustration. 

"that's not it ahhh!"

"bin, you dont' need to force urself to us"

"yeah hyung, we will wait"

"AHHHHH ITS EMBARASSSING QAQ" he screamed shocking everyone and cover his red face.

"i-... if i do it... i will get addicted to it" he said which make everyone laughed and hug him.

"bin, it wouldn't be that bad-"

"THAT'S THE THING HYUNG"

"wha-"

"im not entirely human...."

"bin."

"im a succubi/incubi"

"well shit-"

_______________

Note :

hello :"D if anyone is interested pls feel free to take this prompts ><