hey there handsome~

inspired by : 

ship : ChanChang

Changbin is a nerd at his uni. Well not really... 

Everyone just assume he is because all he does was studying study studying andddd studying. Never go out to enjoy himself... or so they thought.

Chan was one of the uni's badboy? sort of... He's not really bad? He has a reputation tho at their school. Everyone seems to know him and loves him. Maybe it has to do with him being the Bang's eldest son. (let's just say chan's rich rich uwu)

Anyway, Chan and his friends were invited to Jackson's birthday party. halfway through out the party, everyone there including the the host himself couldn't believe who had came. Changbin and Seungmin. The two top 3 students of their uni just up and waltz in like nothing and join in the crowd like it was a normal thing to do, well for them it is but not the rest of the school.

Jackson had also invited them but he didn't think they would actually turn up. Shock was an understatement for them all. alas , the party goes on, merrier even. 

_________

Changbin was pissed off by his father earlier the day before Jackson came to him and Seungmin's table at the cafeteria and extending them his invites. 

For everyone else, him and Seungmin are like the uni's nerds because one, they are the top three students, two well no one really sees them dolling up and go partying hence the typical label being labelled on them. The two don't really care about it as they are more busy maintaining their grades for their jerk of a father.

That day had really pissed them as their father was nagging them about their grades again eventho they are basically the top three of their uni.  Anyway, when they were about to make plans to rebel from their father, Jackson came and invite them and the rest of the uni to his birthday party. 

Changbin was contemplating whether he should go or not but looking at Seungmin who actually begged him with his puppy eyes, he sighed and agreed. Not like they never party before, they do just not that often because they needed to get their grades up. Now that exams are over for the time being, also with their fathers nagging, going to the party seems like the best choice. 

Finally agreeing, Seungmin drags Changbin to the mall for new outfits for the party. 

--------------

The two arrived halfway through the party and just waltz it like its nothing. well for them its not really a big deal. for everyone there? fuhhhh mutterings and gossips can be heard the moment they enter the house and greets Jackson. Even bringing him a present (coughs a very noiss pricey wine coughs).

The two soon separates and goes on on their own in the party. 

The two unconciously caught the eyes of BangChan himself and Hyunjin. Hyunjin proceeds to eagerly chase after the puppy like boy who had smirk at his way and disappear in the crowd. While Chan makes his way to Changbin.

Chan flirts with Changbin who is interested but plays hard to get, and soon one thing leds to another, which led them to be there in one of the restrooms in Jackson's mansion. Miroh by SKZ can be heard outside while they are heavy on making out. 

....................................

A/N :

 aight thats it  @_@ up till there AHAHAHA IDK HOW TO EVEN WRITE THE WHOLE THING LOLLL anyone interested can adopt this hahaha xD pls tag or link me if you dont wanna credit me lol i dont mind owo as long as i can read it im fine with yall taking my ideas hahahha  I would really love to read it ><