another omega binnie owo

prompt :

changbin was knotted by one of the alphas in the pack during his heat and got pregnant. at first he wasnt sure but after going to the doctor with his besties yeonjun and wooyoung because they were worried about him being all sluggish than normal and boom he's preggo. he was shock of course cuz duh all the alphas knotted him but yeah he doesnt knw whos pup he is carrying but either way he cried tears of happiness because he had always wanted a pup himself and now he does.

changbin was still in the early months so he plan on telling the pack yet(he was just a few weeks in) and then the schedule got busy and he actually forgets. so now, a month later, he was getting rounder quicker and the bumb was showing too which makes him more insecure. but his pack loves to squish his cheekies. anyway, with that said, he was sicker than usual and getting weaker plus their busy schedule, he was so tired that he fainted and it scared the shit outta them.

he was rushed to the hospital after and his pack was later on scolded by the doc because said omega was still unconcious so the pack it is to scold then. the pack was shock on the news that their beloved omega was _ months pregnant with twins. TWINSSSS.

no wonder he was so tired and exhausted goodness. the pups were sucking his energy off.

chan and minho was disappointed in binnie because he could have gotten hurt more or worse lose their pups. but the maknaes chimmed in and said that its changbin he must have forgotten to inform them and thought he did somewhere along the line because of their busy schedules and most of them was separate schedules.

__

well errr loving binnie hours open?

them taking care of their heavily preggo omega with twins and dealing with his mood swings and weird craving ><