Ho-HOLD ON?!

Prompt:

Lee know going clubbing with seonghwa and juyeon because its been a while since he goes and whippy whoop guess who he met there~

Wooyoung and Yeonjun whos happily dancing with... DRUMROLLS SEO CHANGBINNNN

Anddddd

drumrolls again

Badumsss he's going all out wearing a very sexy leather black crop top showing his milky tone abs with a short red skirt that shows his thigh thats apparently wearing fishnet stockings.

Imagine lee know's shock seeing his member, the one member who doesn't like going to this kind of places to be there, wearing something straight out of his wet dreams...

Mans had it hard for our resident dwaekki can you blame him tho?

Apparently its not a rare occurance as Seonghwa went to greet the 3 first and also telling wooyoung to not be out TOO late or Hongjoong wont let him out again.

Juyeon laughed at Minho's shocked face and reassured him that yes that's definite ur goddamn crush that you won't shut up about and yes he goes out clubbing with his two besties whenever he could or well whenever Wooyoung dragged him.

"Dont worry tho, this place is strictly for idols only soo you dont hav to worry about things getting out to the media. The security's very tight too" juyeon said and minhi just ddumbly nodded still eyeing his crush.

"you will have to get him back later btw since wooyoung kinda agreed to go back with me later eyes" Seonghwa appeared out of no where and the three went and hit it off loosening up.

That was until changbin decided to sneak attack on his hyung by sliding on his lap when he was drinking another shot on their sit.

---------

A/N

:

OK IDK HOW TO CONTINUE BUT YALL GET THE GIST OF IT YEEEEEE MAJDLDJFJF SOMEONE PLS-