poodle bin

inspired by this one art in twt ahhhh @//mtckpp

istg artist stays are so damn talented huwaaa ><

someone pls adopt this prompt ><

Ot8 fic >< with poodle pup hybrid Changbin

the cliche tryna keep it secret but then its out~

Prompt :

GUYZ PLS

WHAT IF HE IS A SMOLL PUFFY POOF BROWN/BLACK PODDLEEE

Im ugly sobbing at this pls jst imagine bin running around dorm in his puppy form cuz he had a day off while everyone is not home

Only for them coming back while he was on his running spree n bonk the wall startled that the rest came back earlier than thy should

bby accidentally bonk too hard and cried poor pup

they had suspicion of him being a hybrid cuz of his hyper personality and obedieness(?) towards chan and minho pffft

them coming back to a small black/brown poofy poof poodle on a running spree that bonk hard on the wall jst confirm their suspicion

the puppy lovers couldnt help squeling

at how cute binnie was but then he bonk hard n cried HAHAHAH

____________

Its been a while since Changbin free run/going on a running spree in his puppy form. You see Binnie is a poodle hybrid, he is still a pup in his puppy age despite being a 23 years old man.

Changbin kept this a secret from everyone because he was afraid of how they would think of him... its not that the society is not accepting of hybrids(some still do but it improves by the year now), its more that he's concern of his size...

you see... binnie is very small... in his puppy form. while he is still a puppy, he was of course growing but unfortunately, he was born with a complication which makes him slower to grow in his pup form. He is very small like a month old pup size eventho he's not. a very big contrast to his human form which is where the what ifs and overthinking comes to him.

but we all know that skz loves him with all their heart no matter what.

anywayyy, comes the day he was finally given a day off. the rest of skz still had work/class but luckily for them it was only a half day.

sooo with that, changbin prepares for the day where he decides to change into his pup form and go on a running spree in their dorm. it had been a while since he transform and he needs to get rid of his puppy energy.

soon enuf he was distracted at his activities that he did not hear the door opening nor realizing the time, skz coming home from their respective schedules.

(bless chompin for giving this idea,writing it, im crying imagining it 😭)
he was running along, almost as if he's bouncing around instead as he races down the hallway. Back and forth until he's panting, but still doesn't give up. He yaps here and there, especially when he catches sight of his tail in his peripheral, causing him to chase after it as if it's done him wrong. Spinning around and around until he unfortunately hits the corner of the wall, causing the chase to cease and a hurtful whine to slip past his mouth.

baby unfortunately was also startled when he heard noises filling the silent dorm while he was spinning around and hit hard on the wall.

that was when skz realized , there's a very small cute little black/brown poodle in their dorm.

poor binnie was now in distress for being caught and again hit the wall hard, causing him to cry painfully. Chan who saw this immediately goes closer to soothe him but the movement only caused him to be in distress.

"hey hey hey! bby its alright. you are binnie aren't you? its okay we are not mad you yeah? calm down baby your going to hurt yourself more-" *bonk-* yup our clumsy baby hits the wall again but this time he really stop moving afraid of hitting the wall again for the 4th time.

"naurrr binnie omg baby"

_______________

bla bla blaa they managed to get his trust and bin explaining his reasoning of not telling them and then slow steps, they slowly convince him that hes lovable in all form and that hes cute and beautiful in both.

Bin took his time working in his head and getting comfy with skz before deeming them his safe haven.