BINCHAN WIP/PROMPT

prompt/wip idk watever its called :

college au

skz is a group of friends who were always there for each other. brothers in all but blood.

Changbin just had the misfortune of having a major crush on their leader who has a crush on their other aussie who is dating their beloved prince, hyunjin. yeah a whole triangle. it hurt him that chan doesn't see him the way he does felix. and it breaks his heart even more when he saw how heartbroken chan was when felix announced that him and hyunjin are a thing now...

the others realised this about chan but not changbin as he's good at hiding things especially with his poker face.

it took a while for chan to slowly move on it still hurts him but lix was happy with hyunjin and hes not gonna ruin that.

one day, they all went out to celebrate their finals and chan's success in thesis . oh he's doing his master degree and also works as the lecturer's assistant for experience eventho he's rich enuf to do anything he wants. lmao skz sugar daddeh in buying them foods.

anyway, they all went to jackson's party that he hosted im his villa and get have fun for the rest of the night...

one thing lead to another, changbin didn't know what happen but one thing for sure he woke up next to chan naked in chan's house.

changbin cried panicking cuz he didnt remember anything that happened. chan woke up and relised what happen quickly pulled the younger to his lap and apologized. both not much remember other than a glimpsed of then drinking and then the next making out in chan's room before going all out.

both agreed not to talk about it and there was a shift between them. the others realised and is worried but they reassured that thy just need time...

until one day a month later...

changbin fall ill and fainted in one of the class that chan helped lecture in. minho panic and thankfully caught binnie before he fall and hit his head on the floor. chan rushed towards them and volunteered to bring him to the infirmary.

just his luck the infirmary is closed

so he had to bring changbin straight to the hospital.

there, when changbin woke up, they both found out that binnie is one month pregnant and its not much to connect the dots as chan was the only one he slept with especially with no protection on that day.

when it dawned them that there's a lil being growing inside of changbin, changbin broke down in tears again as this was not what he planned. sure he may loved chan but the elder didnt feel the same way as him. and having a child at their age... they werent ready for anything... but they too dont have the heart to abort it...

chan stayed by bin's side. guilty for everything taht happened. that night on party he finally remembered what happened... he was actually stress by some stuff hoping to loosen up on the party only to feel like crap seeing his crush happy with his best friend. sure the feeling wasnt as strong as before but it was still there. the leftover feelings... drinks after drinks, he had caught binnie staring at him and pouting cutely by himself at the corner of the kitchen and from there things led on and here there are the aftermath of their badly decision on a drunk night.

that night in the hospital they discussed it properly. chan had enuf money to support them and surely his family wouldnt mind although a whole ass scolding is about to cleanse them. but changbin on the other hand... he's fucking scared. he doesnt have the heart to kill this lil being inside him but fuck he will definitely be disown by his family now. pursueing in something else that wasnt medical was already throwing his family off at him and now pregnant at 23... yeah he will definitely be disown now.