Our Miracle Child 💖

PROMPT :

CHANCHANG'S DAUGHTER FROM THE FUTURE APPEARED AND SHOCKED EVERYONE IN THE DORM, SHOCKING THEM EVEN MORE WHEN SHE RAN CRYING INTO CHANGBIN'S ARMS CALLING HIM MUMMY-

And growled at chan when he tried to get near the bby and changbin-

After calming the kid down, they were able to get some information from the child. (idol au with a sprinkle of magic pffft)

Apparently Chan was so focused on his work that he forgets his daughter's birthday and had yelled at changbin when changbin nagged him because of the stress piling him up.

Their daughter heard them fighting from her room and cried when chan raised his voice towards changbin. That was when a portal appeared and sucked her into the past.

Landing her about 10 years in the past (she's 4? 5? Idk up to u) 👀

Changbin hugged her daughter closed hearing her cry explaining how she ended up in the past.

This wasn't the first time a random child appeared out of no where from the future, there was a lot of cases that its getting to be normal to have it.

People now claimed it to be a miracle from the future as their future children helped them on their marriage life and their relationship even fixed their bad habit without them knowing so when they returned to the future, the children have a better future than the ones they had live through (aka they were send back to have a better life when thy come back to their world)

Chan was too stunned when he heard what their supposed future daughter said... Apparently his workaholic habit had become even worse that his future family suffered from his unintentional bursted.

Changbin was sad to hear his baby suffer from his and chan's fights over their works and stuff. What makes it even sad was the fact that his little daughter was a miracle child. She had told them that she was an only child. Her mummy lost 2 of his babies before her and that they were so glad she survived even if it had almost taken changbin's life giving birth to her. They had tried so many times  and went through so many hardship even a miscarriage twice...

Now both are determined to change for the better. Especially for their little miracle.

----------—-------------

The comedic relief we all need... Is that...

HyunSungIN are still fighting to be her fav uncle-

But in truth she always adores her uncle minho because he has miao miao
And his husband.... BARK BARK SEUNGMIN-

Felix is just chilling at the back with his brownies-
--------------------------------

A/N:

Im begginnnn im begginnn yuuuuu-
🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️