Meeting Love at an Unexpected Place

ship : ChanChang

genre : hybrids, omegaverse ,

plot :

Chan is a wolf hybrid who has a 5 years old pup, seungmin.

One day, while they were going out , seungmin got lost and a bunny hybrid who was out with his friend that day bumps into the poor pup who was on verge of crying trying to find his appa. So being the soft heart bunny he is, he stayed with the pup and try ti cheer him up while also trying to find the dad.

Chan was on the verge of losing his mind for losing his pup in a crowded mall. That was until he find his pup in the hold of a beautiful bunny hybrid looking around, ears twitching before locking eyes with him.

Chan quickly makes his way to them and took seungmin(who was still latching on the bunny's hand). Chan thanks the bunny for staying with seungmin. He caught his name who is Changbin and that he was out with his fruend when seungmin bumped into his legs.

Chan was about to go when seungmin hold on the bunny's hand tighter. the action amused him as seungmin was never the kind who would attach to ithers that easily. It took chan and changbin both a while before seungmin let go, with the promise of changbin to not lose contact with the pup.

Now, few weeks later after the incident, imagine seungmin's surprise when a new teacher in his kindergarden turns out to be the bunny hybrid that he likes. The pup Immediately rush to him and wouldnt leave his side for the rest of the day which changbin didnt mind at all.

Chan was surprised too when he came to fetch his pup to find that changbin was there as a new teacher and playing with seungmin.

a start of a new love story is about to begin....

note :

hello guys~! im sorry for being inactive to update my fics :"D

currently having a major writer's block and i hated it ahhhhh hopefully i could at least make a chap or two soon huhuhu