Our HOME Is Where We belong

Prompt : -

Ok so basically hyunjin got pregnant by minho on his last heat when the alpha accidentally knotted inside him and that panicked everyone.

eyes

Hyunjin was crying because he was scared on what will happen and if the management will make him abort it. Minho growled at that idea and hugged the omega close.

Chan and Changbin, their head alpha and luna both fight the management for hyune to keep the baby and they succeed.

There was a reason why they fought so much for hyune... Even if they got scolded and insulted by the management and was given a whole year hiatus because of it.

Hyune felt guilty hell even minho since he was thw one who knock him up.

It took them a while to figure out why chan and changbin fought so much, yes for the pack, for the couple but there seems to be more reason behind...

And  a month after their hiatus together only they find out the reason why...

Chan had once knocked changbin up when they were still a trainee, actively in 3racha activities and that had caused a stir in the management.

They were still young that time and the fact that thy were going to be idol soon, makes it even worse.

Changbin was forced to aboet his and chan's baby.

They were young and clueless and had no one on their side to fight for them. Han didn't know as they don't wan the younger pup to be involve and hated more by the management

And that was when chanbin lost his baby...

It took him months to get back up. The pack was one of his reason his motivation to continue on along with chan who has the same motivation.

And now when the history repeats itself, not on them but their pack members, they will fight for what they had lost.

Chan and changbin will never let hyunjin and minho suffer that pain they suffered. They will do everything for their pack , their family.

Even if it means to give up their career, as family is nore important to them.

Han cried so hard when he found out because he finally knows why the 2 elder member, their head alpha and luna was not their self for a lont time those days.

Hyunjin cried because as an omega losing your baby, ur child is like losing yourself and the fact that his hyung suffered that pain...

Minho's tears silently flowed down his face, he silently make his way to the head aloha and hugged him. Burying his face in chan's neck inhaling the other alpha's scent.

Maknae line was quick to jump on the two too crying hugging them.

Chan and changbin with teary eyes, smiled at them all.

They then look at each other, communicating silently.

They know. They will be alright.

After all this is home.

Pack is all they need to be ok.

And Changbin swear that he would do whatever it takes to ensure of hyune and his baby's safety.

The little one would grow in a pack full of love...

-------------

A/n :

So errrr.... God? Errmmm its me again-
🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

Someone? :'D pls adopt-

We need some good old angst with a happy ending 😭✊