secret talent?

Ship : Changbin x skz?

Plot? :

Everyone thinks that Changbin does not have any other talents other than you know , producing music, dancing and singing and rapping... 

But what they didn't know is that, Changbin has other talents that he is very great on. 

Sewing and designing clothes.

He had grew up watching and even learning from his favorite aunt to design clothes and slowly she teaches him on how to make doll clothes and soon, here he is silently designing ball gowns and even participate in making some of his own designs alive and release them under his aunt's fashion company. Changbin all in all is a fast learner.

Yes his aunt owns a fashion company which was why his aunt had taken him under her wings when he had shown curiosity about how her business works other than his own interest.  

Changbin knows that one day his aunt would definitely inherit him her company. After all, his sister had already named heir to their father's as she had shown more interest in the family's business than Changbin did. Instead, he choose the path of becoming a singer/rapper and a producer along with Stray Kids and being a designer secretly also a heir to one of the most popular fashion company in Korea.

His members are always curious on how good he can sew their clothes when one of them actually rip them accidentally or not. boy if only they knew that he was the one who had design and participate in making dresses for twice's and itzy's music video and also the fact that they had actually wore his old designs to awards shows.

And sooo one day, JYPnation(stray kids, got7 twice and itzy) had an invitation to his aunt's company also JYP planning on a variety show where their artist would have a tour in one of the largest fashion company in Korea and actually learn to design and make their own outfits from scratch. in other words, a collaboration with his aunt's company in which his aunt was more than happy to accept. 

Now, this actually cause some worries to Changbin as he never come clear to his members about him being related to the company's CEO nor being a designer himself. 

And so, what will happen on the d-day where the staffs of the company treated him differently (as in you know treating him like a boss  asdfghjkl;' my english help-) even when he had begged his aunt to tell the company to just treat him like a normal person who is definitely not their future CEO and one of the most respected designer there. 

the treatment definitely raise more questions to them. but when they reach a private room(room like collection only accessible by the company's higher rank staff and the designers themselves) in the company where all designers designs and their clothes being displayed on, yes including Changbin, and their named being boldly written in front it,  how will they all react?

especially his members?

(some Twice members and also Itzy had recognize the old dress they had wore in awards shows was under Changbin's name. wink wink imagine their shock more knowing he made those XD)

and when his aunt came in and revealing to everyone there that yes, changbin is his aunt's pride and their company's future ceo.

oh yeah Changbin definitely wanna dig a hole and bury himself to hide from everyone.

note: 

hi this seriously just came in mind like wtf i dont even knw what i wrote but fohk i wanna read this so bad someone please write this :"D my head aint cooperating for me to write this thing fully ahhhhhh 

SOMEONE?! SOBS-

ok bai my brain is really on a drive to yeet all the ideas thats been buried for so long huh tonight kksksksks 

more prompts incoming i guess :v

enjoy~