YOU DESIGNED THIS?!

Changbin loves designing as much as being a producer. Whenever he had a block on writing lyrics or producing beat with Chan and Jisung, He would draw. He would draw his next designs and make it when he comes home for breaks. Yes Changbin can sew and make a whole new outfit but he cant cook to save live.

His parents caught on his talent and they knew he had inherited his mother's side of the family's gene who apparently had skipped her as she was more interested in helping his father in their business. His mother came from a line of fashion and interior designing and has a family company of their own like his father(who is more tp business side). Their brand is known all over the world but since the designing gene had skip his mother, the spotlight wasn't on him. The world didn't know he came from the fashion side family and also being a designer himself.

His aunt caught on his talents when he was younger and offer to actually help him improves and be better at his designing skills and hence him knowing how to craft and sew under his aunt's wings who soon enough make a brand of his own under his aunt with the initial of SB .(his aunt was definitely naming him heir sooner or later as his talent is just tip top quality).

His brand was popular. especially among entertainers like them, kpop artist actors and all. His designs were always used on awards shows both for performing and red carpet. He's definitely proud of his work especially when the ones he knows showed up wearing it in front of him without them knowing.

Anyway, Changbin would draw sketches of his next projects and believe it or not, those sketches actually helped his block and soon enough it got him continueing where he had left with chan and jisung. the two were always surprised at how fast his brain works sometime.

But of course, one way or another, his secret would come out. when his aunt decides to take the wheel and come to the company herself to actually meet stray kids and itzy to see their fitting for their awards outfits and boommm the cats out of the bag on who designed those~

___________________

A/N : ALSO LETS JUST SAY THOSE THEME WAS SOME MAGICAL FANTASY FOR RED CARPET WEEEEEE CHANGBIN DESIGNING PRETTY PRINCES AND PRINCESSES DRESSES AND MAKING THEIR OWN CROWN HIMSELF WUUUUUUU XD 

//not at me inserting my crafting hobby here yeee- 

i wish i could make my own crown tho huhuuh i could only make cute lil notebooks so far... also my own pc binder lol

 also my own pc binder lol

any malaysians here >< i sell them aksdjjfh only selling in malaysia :"D idk hw to post internationall huhuhu anyway if any malaysians r interested do comee my dm is open owoA/N :Hello anyone pls :"Dadopt this pretty baby-

A/N :

Hello anyone pls :"D

adopt this pretty baby-