bETRAYeD but at least I have you now... forever

Ship : MinBin 
sideship:  HyunChan, SeungSung, JeongLix

genre : Angst with a happy ending, changbin crossdressing aka he wear the wedding gown owo 

 others : inspired by a manhwa? webtoon? so basically just an skz au of the webtoon with my own bits i guess owo

plot : 

It was on Changbin's big day, that he received tons of pictures of his soon to be husband, cheating behind his back with a lady he had met once or twice at his work event. 

To say he was devastated with it was an understatement. On the outside, he put on a calming mask. Changbin just smiled at his soon to be husband. Deep inside his heart, it had shattered to pieces. He was numb.

His soon to be husband tried to explain to him saying it was all just people trying to bring him down or something , Changbin can't really hear, he had block everything... He glanced at him for the last time and throw those pictures in the air for the attendees to see before he walked out of the wedding venue. Disappear among the chaos that happened.

Changbin was walking aimlessly, his phone keep on buzzing in the pocket of his gown, from the looks of it, he was on his way to the park he and his best friend Hyunjin had always come to before both got so busy with work and life. People around are looking at him, judging and throwing looks. then again, he had just walk out of his own wedding still in the wedding dress and a booze on his hand. He had took one on his way out. 

"ahh... Hyunjin must be worried that i just walk out like that" Changbin mumbled to himself before drinking more , sitting on the bench at the park he had arrived.

He didn't know how long he had sat there staring at the view in front of him feeling numb, until a guy in a bunny mascot offers him the last balloon he had. Changbin accepted it and the bunnyman seems to sense that he was feeling lost, sad, devastated with what had happen to make him walk out and be there at the park without changing into a different outfit.

Bunnyman proceeds to cheer Changbin up, and Changbin finally broke down. He cried when bunnyman offered him a hug. bunnyman didn't seem to mind this and keep on cheering him up until he manage to give bunnyman a sincere smile. Bunnyman patted his head and wipe off the last bit of tears on Changbin's face before giving a signal to him that he had to go, making Changbin sad but he understand the guy had places to be... so is him. 

"Thank you... Leebit?" Changbin said looking at the mascot's nametag. bunnyman nodded.

"i hope we can see each other again Leebit-sshi, i would like to thank you for this...." Leebit makes a thumbs up and go on his way.

Changbin then make his way home. To pack his stuff and get the fuck out of that man's life. for good.

______________________________________

Minho is a rich man who is humble and never flaunt his money like other rich people do. Him and his brother Felix, they had a opened up a dance academy and soon it was popular enough to make them to gain fame with it. 

Minho was helping one of his producer's friend to cover up his part time job aka being this mascot people giving balloons and selling some food at the park. 

Don't ask why his friend had a part time job as this even when he is already rich being a producer. Minho questioned what goes on in Jisung's mind. 

So he just go with what Jisung had asked him to. He was bored and his class that day got cancelled as he had a meeting earlier and just finished. 

His day was great giving the balloons , making kids and adults smile making their day and promoting the food truck that he was supposed to. Until he was left with the last balloon, was when he finally saw a peculiar side? A man probably his age or younger, sitting on one of the bench staring at the view in front of him with a blank expression. not only that, he was wearing a wedding dress.

'oh noo, poor guy. something must have happen for him to be like this' he thought and approach said guy in hopes to cheer him up with the last balloon he had and offered a hug in which kind of broke the man down. Minho pitied the beautiful man in front of him so he stayed there hugging him.

Minho make up his mind to stay until he could at least get a smile on his beautiful face before he could leave. He continued to cheer him up with all he got and when said man finally smiled, it took Minho's breath away, he really is beautiful. 

'god. who the fuck did this to someone so beautiful and pure...' he thought before shaking it away and patted the other man's head making signals to him that he had to go now. The other stopped him saying he would love to thank him properly and that he could meet him again. he just gives him a thumbs up and go. 

with a hope to see this beautiful man again.....

________________

Note : asdfghjkl;' hello it is watashi again :"D someone pls make this adsfjdfhv ahhhhhhh i need this kind of fic to read hnnnggggg