FORTY TWO

And I can't let you go,your handprint's on my soul

your handprint's on my soul.

**********

Dressed in a comfy printed pj and a white sweater that was slightly off-shoulder, Zoya stared at herself in the mirror. Shahveer had instructed her to wear something comfortable since they'd stay at home, so she pulled out her most fancy looking pjs.

He came to pick her up at 7:30. They both said goodnight to Sehrish before leaving. On their way out, Malti handed her the house keys saying if she got late, she could let herself in.

Before entering his apartment, he closed her eyes with his palm and carefully led her inside.

"Ready?" He asked.

To which she enthusiastically nodded. He removed his hand and she slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she registered the bed sheet fort and the charcuterie board and the flowers, a gasp left her lips.

"Oh my God, I've seen all this only in movies." She exclaimed. "Thank you so much."

She turned around and wrapped her arms around him. He returned the gesture while quickly glancing towards the balcony door. Thankfully it was closed and the curtains were drawn. He didn't want Malti to witness their intimate moments, or worse, Sehrish.

The doorbell rang, indicating that the pizza delivery guy came. Shahveer took the order and then they both settled inside the fort.

They both discussed on what to watch before settling for Crazy, Stupid Love. During the course of the movie, she had completely leaned on his shoulder and his hands had her wrapped safely.

By the time the movie ended, their pizzas were over. They both stood up, she went to empty her bladder while he picked up the empty boxes to put it in trash. He was in the kitchen when his phone rang.

"Hi, maa." He picked up Ruhani's call.

"How are you?" Her voice was filled with motherly warmth.

"I am good. How are you and dad?"

"Great. What were you doing?" She asked.

"Umm, I was kind of busy." He replied cautiously.

"Busy where? It is 9:30. Office must have ended." She said confusingly.

"I have some work. And why are you going all detective over me?"

"Hold on," She suddenly realized something, "It is Valentine's day today. Are you, by any chance, on a date?"

He defeatedly sighed and looked towards Zoya. She was back from the washroom, cuddled inside the fort and was eating marshmallows from the board.

"Shahveer?" Her mother called out.

"Yes, I am on a date." He accepted.

In reply he got an excited shriek from his mother. "Really? Sabeer, hear this, our son is on a date." She told her husband.

"Mom, calm down." Shahveer said.

"I can not. Who is she? How did you meet her?" She hurriedly asked.

"I will tell you everything when the time is right. Now, I have to go. She is waiting for me."

"But..okay, fine. Go, but I will call you tomorrow and you have to tell me everything."

"Bye," He hung up and came back to their fort.

He sat down with the blanket on top of him. "What are we watching next?"

"Me before you," She said while popping an oreo in her mouth.

He played the movie. As the opening credits rolled in, he picked up a strawberry, dipped it in the chocolate sauce and put it in front of her mouth. She smiled and leaned in to eat it, but just before she could reach the strawberry, he pushed it farther to her. She frowned and tried again, but he pushed away again. She fake-glared at him, so he brought it close to her again. But this time, he rubbed the fruit on her plump lips to smear it with the sauce. She pouted cutely at him, which made him chuckle. Leaning in, he pecked her lips and licked off the chocolate sauce.

They had kissed more than a hundred times now, but it still made her feel giddy. Especially when he'd unexpectedly steal kisses.

He didn't stop at the single peck and pulled her closer for a full blown kiss. Then he fed her the strawberry and turned his attention towards the movie. But she was turned on by now, and more than the movie, she was focusing on how good his hands felt on her body. She tried her best to watch the film, but the occasional kisses he placed on her shoulders were too distracting.

By the time the interval approached, she had had enough of the teasings. So she held his face, brought it down to her level and joined their lips roughly. He released a loud moan when she bit his lower lip. Pushing the blanket away, she straddled him. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. Her hands were in his hair, his were on her lower back but it was slowly sliding below. When he cupped both her buttcheeks and gave it a hard squeeze, she broke the kiss and moaned on top of his lips. That encouraged him to replay his action. The second time, the squeeze was harder.

"Veer," She cried out. He nuzzled his nose in her neck and placed feather kisses all over. The butterflies had made their appearance in her stomach, and she wanted more of them. So she gripped his hair tightly asking him to go on. He bit on her neck's skin and then sucked on it, leaving his marks on her skin.

Because she was sitting on his lap, it didn't take long before she could feel his hardness. Her first instinct was to jerk her body upwards, but she was too turned on for it. So rather than moving away from him, she shifted into a position that would bring her throbbing core right on top of his manhood and then she grinded against it.

"Fuck, Zoya," He cursed loudly but that didn't stop her. She continued the dry humping, and he threw back head in pleasure.

"Baby," He moaned out a while later and held her upper thighs, "you need to stop."

She didn't listen to him.

"Zoya," He applied pressure on her thighs, "you really need to stop before I come inside my pants."

That made her stop and they both rested their foreheads against each other to catch their breath.

After a few minutes he held her left hand and brought it to his mouth to place a long kiss on the back. He then pulled back and stared at her hand for a while.

Bringing his lips to her ring finger, he kissed it. And then he muttered, "One day, I am going to put a ring on this finger."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Guys who talk romantic just after making out >>>>>>>>>

Also, if you haven't watched 'Me before you' and 'Crazy, stupid love', you don't know what you're missing out on.