"Lyric! This nigga is old enough for you not to baby his ass! Chill or go do what you gotta do, I got this right here." He said. Myles eyes grew big and said, "I like this nigga already!"

I gave both of them a fake smile, "Whatever. Be back in a couple of minutes."

As I was walking away I overheard Darren and Myles talking. "I gotcha. You in good hands." Darren smiled.

I had nothing to worry about.

++++++++

Xavier's Point of View~

"Hell yeah game point baby." I said rubbing it in Ronnie's and Tristan's faces. We headed to the basketball court early this morning just playing for fun. A little 2 on 2 action.

"Mane whatever." Ronnie smacked his lips, "But I wanna know what happened to you and Lyric last night?" All the fellas smirked while I dribbled the ball back and forth.

"Nothing major just took her to the spot." Tristan eyes lit up.

"Damn. You did?"

I nodded before he could finish, "Oh shit. Nigga catch feelings for Lyric."

Ronnie and Dré laughed. They started making kissing noises coming toward me and shit.

"He want a piece of that Lyric! Ha ha!" Dré said.

"Shit maybe I do. But it's something different about her that's making me fall for her hard man. Chris is lucky as fuck to have her. But I don't think he is treating her right. Something is strange about that dude." I stated.

Tristan rolled his eyes, "Chris is a shady ass snake. Myles be telling me all the time that he don't like that dude."

"He said why?" I asked. Tristan shook his head, "Naw. He says that his sister would be mad if he did."

Why would she be mad?

Something is a little odd.

I shrugged it off and focused back into the conversation. Tristan was on his phone texting smiling and shit.

"Lemme guess, Nicki!" I smiled. He ran his hand over his face, "Hell yeah bro. This girl has my heart no doubt."

"Well then make her your girlfriend the fuck you waiting on.." Dré spoke. Ronnie agreed, "Nigga scared!"

He rolled his eyes and smacked his lips while I shook my head and made a shot.

<>

I picked Nicki up from her house and bought us some Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I got Myles two for his spoiled ass.

"I can't wait to hit up the mall. I got hella money to blow girl." Nicki squealed.

"They do have some great deals though, but I was just trying to get out the house." I sighed. I just want to relax and hang with my girl. Besides I gave Myles most of my money since he is growing almost every damn day.

"Well we can get our nails and toes done still you don't feel like shopping." Nicki pouted.

I turned the radio up blasting Justine Skye's new single Bandit. Nicki and I were just singing and dancing to the beat.

*•*•*•*
I'm bout to tell ya dirty, dirty, little secret
I'ma keep it, daddy, daddy, can you keep it?
Don't say nothing that you know you're gonna regret
Put your hands up in the air it's a stick up, stick up
I'm a bandit, I'm a bandit
I'ma throw it, throw it, throw it
Throw it, throw it, throw it, throw it up
You can't stand it
Yeah, I'm a bandit

•*•*•*•

We made it back to Darren's barber shop just in time before the hectic traffic. I walked into the shop beside Nicki. "Ooooo he is fine!" She mumbled thinking that I didn't hear it.

"Um. He is too old for you, and he is my God Brother. And also, gross!" I laughed while she shrug her shoulders.

"Alright my man. You like?" Darren said as Myles viewed himself in the mirror. He did an awesome job on the this curly fro of his. Even got a small design on the sides.

"You know it man. Thanks bro." Myles said giving him a dab.

"Thanks D. How much?" I asked pulling out my wallet. He stopped me, "It's on the house. This time!" He laughed, "Fuck with a nigga sometime alright?"

I smiled, "Will do."

We headed out the shop and immediately headed to the mall.

<>

After me and the fellas got back to the house and cleaned up a bit, we decided to head to the mall. Just chilling nothing major. Surprisingly, Lyric parked right beside me.

"Well.. If it isn't Lyric!?" Dré laughed. Lyric smiled and got out the car following Nicki and Myles. "Wassup guys."

"Funny how all of us are here together." Nicki stated. Ronnie and Tristan agreed while I was struck on Lyric beauty.

Damn. Speak Xavier.

"I was just about to check up on you though." I said. Lyric was blushing even though you couldn't see it due to her complexion. Myles brushed passed them, "Damn. A nigga can't get any acknowledgement or something." We laughed and I dabbed him.

"Wassup lil man. Fresh cut." I stated and the boys started too.

"He about to get all the hoes now!" Tristan yelled. "He got the juice now! Ha!" Ronnie added.

•*•*•*•*•

Myles cruise with us due to him complaining about being with his sister all the time. We were chilling by the food court while the ladies were doing what they wanted.

"So bro, what is it like living with Lyric?" Tristan said with the guys co signing.

"I mean it's cool just annoying man. Bossing me around and shit like I'm not fifteen.." He said. I laughed at that statement.

"But I do love her though," he added, "Ever since our folks died. She has sacrificed everything for me. Living with that jerk of a boyfriend for one."

"It's good to know that your sister is caring about you. You need to remember that the next time you complaining." I nudged him on the shoulder a little bit.

"I guess your right." He said and gave me a dab.

We were goofing off a little bit more until Ronnie spoke.

"Ayo X, ain't that Renáe over there. By the fountain.."

I glanced over there and spotted her and her cliché laughing and talking loud as shit. I looked away and felt Tristan nudge me.

"Yo, she coming this way!" He laughed. I rolled my eyes. Here this shot go..

******

Read..

Comment.

Vote....

Spread the word..

~Brittany