Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate

Start from the beginning

Simon eyes widen as tear began fall down, with a smile on his face.

Simon: I'm glad... to hear that... tell her... I'm sorry...

He muttered as he was slowly dying.

Erza: Simon... Simon!

Erza shouted as Simon looked at her as images of a young Erza saying his name appeared in his mind.

Simon looked at Erza as a trail of tear fell from his eye.

Simon: I loved you...

Simon muttered as he closed his eyes and died with a smile on his face.

Both Natsu and Neos stared at Erza and Simon's body as tears ran down Erza's face.

Erza: NO!

Erza screamed and cried over Simon's dead body, Jellal began to laugh.

Jellal: Ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous! That was the very definition of dying for nothing Simon! This doesn't change anything! No one is going to leave here alive!

This make Natsu and Neos blood boiled, someone who sacrifice themselves for other is being look down like nothing anger them. But what push them over the edge is that he made Erza's cry.

Natsu/Neos: I'LL MAKE YOU PAY/I'LL KILL YOU!

Natsu charge at Jellal his hand cover in flame.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!

The fist hit his face, sending him fly back at tower wall. In the back Neos is holding up a black bow with a twisted sword in his other hand. Placing the blade on his bow holding it like a arrow as he pull the string, the sword stretched out turn into an arrow.

Neos: Fallen Star

He let go launching the arrow at Jellal who was just send back by Natsu, the arrow hit created a massive explosion.

Jellal: I will not lose!

Jellal said and surrounded himself in a yellow glow.

Jellal: Meteor!

Jellal vanished and then appeared behind Neos.

Neos: Split

Behind Neos come out a blazing fist and a lightning fist on the other side the two fists collided with Jellal face sending him fly back. Came out Lightning Storm Neos and Blaze Neos. They were awaken by Neos rage and hatred towards Jellal.

L.S: Bastard!

Blaze: Your fates end here.

Neos: Let finish him.

Blaze: You are...?

Core: Core Neos.

Natsu: Don't count me out just yet!

Core: I'll blow this place down, you three finish him.

Blaze/Natsu/L.S: Right!

The three charge at Jellal as Core turn creating another twisted sword and continue to destroy the tower. Jellal try getting close to Core to stop him only for him to be stop by Lightning Storm.

L.S: Remember me!

He kick Jellal in the gut sending him upward, as he was trying to regain his balance as a flaming fist hit his face.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!

He was send flying, at the other side Blaze appear on that side also throw a punch.