He tilted my head back and planted his lips on mine, roughly kissing my mouth and dominating the pace. I shuddered with a moan, clutching onto his shirt. Aimé licked my bottom lip at the end, then gently pecked my lips. I smiled up at him, stroking his shoulder blades.

"Aimé, let's grab a booth."

He nodded, so I turned to Callum. He had stopped dancing and his eyes were bugged out. His jaw was practically on the floor, too. I blushed and grasped Callum's wrist, guiding him off the dance floor. Aimé locked his fingers with my free hand, lifting our hands to kiss my knuckles. I knocked my hip against his upper thigh, which made him laugh.

As I sat Callum down, he seemed to snap out of his shocked stupor. "What's going on?" he asked, looking between us.

I blushed and scratched my cheek. "This is Aimé Albert, my lover."

My man grinned. "Hello," he said politely, leaning down to kiss my head afterwards.

Callum was floored. "Why didn't you tell me? How long!"

"Uh, almost three weeks?" I answered, and Aimé's response made my jaw drop.

"Twenty-two days, nine hours, thirty-six minutes, and thirty-nine seconds."

"You weirdo!" I smacked his chest, making him beam from the slight sting.

He curled down and nuzzled my cheek, pecking it without a moment to waste. "I know. Are you mad, Theo?"

I sighed. "No, not at all. Just give a normal answer to someone who doesn't understand this weird part of you."

"Okay!" He grinned again.

Callum rubbed his temples. "Okay, so you've been dating for three weeks?"

"Yeah, basically." I said, shushing my adorable lover with a finger to his lips. "Sorry about not telling you. With all that has gone on, I figured that it would be better to introduce you two in person rather than say it over a phone call or through a text. Aimé has been pretty busy lately, so this was an open day for him that matched our schedules."

Callum rested his cheek on his hand, his emerald-green eyes shining brightly at me. "I'm really happy for you, Teddy. Does he take care of you?"

"Mhm, when the time calls for it."

"Is he affectionate towards you?"

"Very much so." I replied with a grin, just as Aimé stepped behind me and curled down to hug my waist.

Callum's smile broadened. "That's great. Now, is he protective?"

Aimé nibbled on my neck. "Very protective," he answered with a growl. "Ready to kill if necessary."

That last part was said in a whisper, but Callum heard it loud and clear. Instead of freaking out, he cracked a crazy grin.

"Even better!" He cackled, then sat up a bit more. "How's the sex?"

I blushed and Aimé whined, hiding his face against my neck. "Well, we haven't actually done the deed yet." I explained.

"Huh?"

"It's because of me," I added. "I'm usually in charge of the pace in the bedroom. Aimé's great at pleasing me and making me feel good, and his cock is fantastic." I said, showing the length and girth in hand gestures.

Aimé's skin was hot from embarrassment while Callum clapped and whistled. I giggled and patted my adorable lover's head, so he sucked on my throat.

"So what's holding you back?"