24

—— SUMMER BREAK

—— SUMMER BREAK

school ended, summer break was here which meant jungwon and I have the whole summer to spend together, specially because we're neighbors.

the morning sun greeted me, shining it's coruscating light into my eyes. It's a myth that vampires are allergic to the sun, they aren't unless they have proper protection and I got my protection done on me very early.

i snuggled into his chest, groans emit from his mouth. He turns to face me and lays his morning breath on me, I nearly fainted. "holy shit, vampire morning breath is on a whole different level." i pick myself up from bed, holding my nose.

I go to brush my teeth immediately and he's already behind me, his body towering over me. He grabbed his toothbrush and grinned, brushing his teeth and glancing at me from top to bottom.

"god I wonder what you must've been thinking of me before we got together and you had to hid it."

"glad I don't have to hide it anymore." I feel his lips against the end of my jaw, engulfing me in a back hug.

"even im not this lovey dovey with areum." jisung grimaces in disgust, spitting out his toothpaste in our sink which he could've done in his own bathroom.

"you're right, you're not lovey dovey with each other you're freaky with each other. A trait, we don't have." both of us give him a sardonic smile.

"good for you, you innocent children can have each other." he rolls his eyes in annoyance, leaving the bathroom.

"do you want to go to the beach with me tonight?"

"yea, i wanna find some seashells which might be a bit hard at night but we have a flashlight." i beamed with excitement.

"and it's a special day today."

I face him bewildered, "what do you mean by that, special day?? Is it the day of the blood moon?!"

"no it's the day of the lunar eclipse." the side of his lips quirk up.

ECLIPSE.

i wanted to see one but my parents never really let me see it because on school days I'd be asleep, last time I saw it was when I was really young.

but now I'm a vampire, i can stay up without getting as tired and i'm also grown not to mention im on summer break, this was perfect and best thing of all I get to see it for the first time in years with the person i cherish the most.

"you've always wanted to see it but you're parents never let you because it was late at night." he chuckled lightly.

"You remembered." my smile was faint, my heart was warm that he knew i was never able to see it so he found the time to see it with me.

"it's one of the only things I remember clearly, i remember telling you when we grow up, we'd see it together, despite you hating me as a kid you agreed because you loved the moon so much and would do anything to see the moon's special day even if it meant seeing it with the person you dread the most." laughs emit from his mouth, his face turning crimson.

"definitely the person i dread the most." i giggle, pressing my lips against his. I felt his smile during the kiss, "mhm."

dread the most = love the most.

——

just a few more chapterssss