18

——

——

crush.

will I stay in denial? definitely, I don't understand my feelings it's confusing me, but at the same time it's not. At the same time, I should've warned myself earlier that this would be coming.

I expected it, to be honest I expected to fall for him which is why I distanced myself. I distanced myself because of our group, and I grew in the habit of keeping distance even though the group was already broken up and I didn't talk to my so called "friends." who we're just with me because they liked jungwon.

but i was furious that he didn't realize himself, adding on to the reason of why i didn't like him much.

when he came back all of a sudden I was so shocked, I couldn't think straight but I played it off because I never showed my weakness back then, and I'm surely not going to show it now.

but one thing I will do, that any courageous person would do, is confess. Like Sunghoon told me the other day, so that I can get it over with.

—— HOURS LATER THIS VERY NIGHT

I lit some candles, snuggled into my bed with a book opened. Not even a minute later the windows burst open, wind gushing open blowing out all of my candles, the room all dimmed up.

"scared you?" jungwon sat on the bench space that was on my window, taking off his leather jacket to reveal his pure black T shirt, and the. run his hand through his fluffy hair.

"I'm not surprised." i respond calmly, going back to read my book. He speeds over to me, his eyes all over my book, "another one of those books?" he grins.

"mind your business." I turn away and continue reading, not wanting to look at him cause if I did...he'd witness my cheeks turning crimson.

"what's up with you today ri? Are you feeling sick?? Is something bothering you?" he gets concerned all of a sudden, his hand on my shoulder sending electric waves through my body.

yes, something is bothering me and you know what? It's you.

i don't want to face him, confessing was harder than I thought. I might just burst and I might not know what I say.

"yea something is bothering me, you." I glanced over at him, then keeping it to make eye contact. He was bugging me, and the fact that I have feelings for him was annoying me the most.

his face turns dull, "ri, did i do something wrong?" now both hands on my shoulder and he slowly shakes it and demands for an answer.

i stare at him, my heart like it's about to burst and shatter in pieces from what I'm about to say. "no, won you didn't do anything wrong. It's me, I'm the one who's confused."

"what? what the hell are you talking about ri?" he huffs out in desperation.

I lay my head against my board of my bed, "about everything, I'm confused about everything, and i fucking hate the fact that I have feelings for you but somehow still confused about it." i tiredly scoff, but it sounds more like a exhausted laugh.

"ri." he calls out softly but I immediately cut him off.

"so you know what? Your stupid fucking ways of flirting with me and playing around with me worked. " I look up at his dark hollow eyes.

"ri-"

"I was tired of preventing myself from catching feelings for anyone letting alone you, especially because of them. Then sunghoon told me that the answer to all my questions, and it all made sense everything made sen-"

"ri just shut up." he slammed lips against mine.

——

im going to leave you off at a cliffhanger, suckers