12

——

——

Aeri was awaken from her sleep, noticing how jungwon was not by her side or even in the room and that caused her to get up right away and go down the stairs.

jungwon on the other hand was downstairs looking through the fridge to see if Aeri's mom had kept any blood bags for them but he didn't find any and it made him exhausted.

"jungwon, what on earth are you doing looking through the fridge in the middle of the night? ... cravings?" she peeks her head from the stairs.

jungwon faces her, his lips thin and eyes bloodshot red. I go up to him, did he go days without drinking blood again? He knows it's bad for him.

our faces just inches away, he covers his nose. "Aeri please don't come near me."

"why?" I question the older one, and he huffed under his breath. "because I don't want to end up doing something you might not like."

"jungwon how many days has it been since you drank blood, why do you keep starving yourself like that when you know you can't handle it." I stare at him completely exasperated.

making my way even closer, I yank his hand off from his nose letting my scent get to him. He grips onto my waist, and his nails dug into my skin.

"jungwon, just do it and get it over with." I wait for his fangs to destroy my neck but he shook his head, and he looked furious.

"I can't do that to you Ri, you think it's that easy to just do that to you? You're going to get hurt, and I don't want to hurt you ri, I don't." his voice, he was hesitant.

he covers his nose again, but I yank it away from him once more. That was it, he lost control. His lips were placed on my neck, and he paused for a moment to talk. "this was your choice." his tone, grim.

his fangs pierce into my skin, letting the blood from the holes trickle down to my collarbone. While my vision blurred a bit, I felt the sensation of his arms snaking around my waist, pulling me in closer to him.

My arms rested against the counter, and he can't seem to stop taking the blood. jungwon knew if he didn't, then I'd be dead.

my eyes blurred out completely, everything went black. I lose the balance which alerts Jungwon immediately, he stops taking my blood.

he carried me, and brought me back to my room.

—— JUNGWON'S POV

I knew this would happen, I knew I would lose control but she always was like this. Stubborn, now she's out cold.

As I slowly walk her into the room, someone else's presence interrupts. "is she alright?" jisung worriedly takes a look at her, making sure she's not dead. I would never do that to her.

"you fed on Aeri? She let you feed on her? Look what you did, she's unconscious." jisung tears his skin with his fangs, placing his wrists on her mouth.

the blood seeps into her mouth, I see the marks vanishing into thin air. I placed her onto the bed and sighed, wiping the blood off my mouth.

"don't tell Areum what I did Ji, she'll kill me. I really lost control." I beg jisung, he nods in assurance.

——