15

——

——

JUNGWON'S POV

Sunghoon and I shared a bed, with a divider in the middle. We just got into bed, and I was just thinking in silence until he broke it.

"you think she's really beautiful? When you were looking at her, you wanted to kiss her. If I couldn't read your mind, I wouldn't have known how down bad you are for her." sunghoon chuckled.

"holy fuck sunghoon, can you stop reading my mind. Give me some privacy for once, especially when it's about my feelings."

"you like her that much??" sunghoon questions, waiting for my response.

I sigh, "of course I like her that much."

"then tell her, tell her how important she is to you. You seem to just doze off thinking about her, and spending the night with her. If you two end up together you can spend the night with her whenever you want." he snickers at me and I ended up laughing too.

SUNGHOON POV —-

"but she's so annoyed of me, but yea I really do like her. She stands out, she could be the brightest shining star in a room filled with millions of other girls and I would still choose her. She's the one who taught me to be gentle, she's the one who gets me to realize things I usually don't, and for me to read too... and I hate reading." he says strongly.

those two are meant for each other and they know it...well at least Jungwon knows it. And if no one's going to bring them together, you all know who will.

quick guess, he's super handsome, muscular and has a very pretty face. You guessed right, it's obviously me.

I PARK SUNGHOON, will volunteer into being the Cupid.

and Cupid business begins...

TOMORROW.

——

next day / midnight

my business begins, jungwon is always lingering around aeri when he gets the chance and tonight I'm not going to let him sleep in my room.

I'm surprised that he's still outside around the school with Aeri.

I see Aeri and Jungwon walking around and I just so happen to "accidentally" bump into Aeri causing her to land on Jungwon.

as they both plummet to the ground, Aeri groans and Jungwon's arms are wrapped around her waist tightly. "oops." I feign and apologize towards the two.

Aeri picks herself up from the ground and faces me, "I think it's time you back to the dorm with sunghoon."

"actually aeri...tonight I really can't. I have something really important to do so please keep him with you tonight."

even though she was silent and didn't know how to react, her mind was screaming. "you jerk. come on I said just for one week, are you tired of him already??" She yells at me through her mind.

"I just really need this time to myself, pleaseee." I give Aeri thoses eyes, hoping that she'd fall into it and be convinced.

Aeri heavily sighs, "alright fine."

—— AERI'S POV

I see Jungwon smirk as he opens the door to my room and lays down on my bed, and usually I don't get as irritated or don't feel like challenging him.

but today, I did.

——